Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, NFLGURU said:

OBJ got smacked in the face with a dose of reality.  Fought his way out of Cleveland. He was probably thinking there would be some kind of bidding war for him.   He has enough talent to scrape up a vet minimum contract.  Thats gotta hurt.

I'm fairly confident his Agent(s) apprised him of the ramifications of the negotiated settlement with CLE and that he'd probably only see vet min (or slightly above) offers.

OBJ's promise land is next year.

I think all parties recognize that he's come on the market after the trade deadline when most teams (or the ones he's designated worth signing with this year at least....) are seriously tight for cash.

I dont think the offers have caught him by surprise. If they have, he's got a lousy agent.

• Like 1

Well....turns out it wasnt KC, but the rich just got richer again....and it's in our Conference.

Okay. Here's to hoping we have a huge revival in our passing game - on the side of the field other than Davante.

Havent seen it for awhile....but hope springs eternal. I guess.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He chose to be a #3 in an offense with a worse QB. Clearly he's still the same Odell and this was just another move for his "brand."

If our defense plays like it did Sunday, we'll happily send him back shirtless to a yacht on an LA beach. 

Seems he craves the spotlight more than he craves catching passes.