Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Aaron Nagler -  The Packers Hall of Fame announces that Packers team doc Dr. Patrick McKenzie will receive the Bob Harlan Leadership Award at this year’s Packers Hall of Fame Induction Banquet. The banquet will be held on Thursday, Sept. 1, 2022, in the Lambeau Field Atrium.

I posted here a while ago with the theory that all his girlfriends are actually beards which were arranged by a celebrity matchmaking firm in a mutually beneficial arrangement, to hide Rodgers sexuality and to enhance the celebrity girlfriend's public profile. When it runs it course they "break up" and a new arrangement is made. It's one possible scenario......

.....or more likely Rodgers has chosen to stay in GB and Woodley is not happy with his decision and ended up breaking it off.

Edited by Chili
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, I wouldn't want to date Aaron Rodgers either.  He just seems like a monstrously difficult person to get along with unless you agree with him all the time.

She probably got tired of having to shove lavender up her ***

• Like 2