Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

That's on Dillon guys. No sideline pass is an issue. He's lucky he didn't get tazed. 

Wasn't this a planned part of the proceedings? Put another way, someone should have made Dillon aware and gotten his pass for him. 

I heard the closest cop who with a taser knew it was Dillon and was going to taze the cop pushing Dillon.

I made that part up 

47 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Wasn't this a planned part of the proceedings? Put another way, someone should have made Dillon aware and gotten his pass for him. 

I heard the closest cop who with a taser knew it was Dillon and was going to taze the cop pushing Dillon.

I made that part up 

I know you're just joking around but this wasn't planned. It was weather delay and people were getting antsy or whatever and AJ/security guys were like hey run around and wake these guys up, and so he hopped the wall and came down. At least that's my understanding?

Not Packers news but my news. I GOT TICKETS for the London game!!!!

General tickets went on sale this am UK time and I was very jammy how it all went down but I got tickets!!!!!

I just had to share that news with the only group of people who would get my current level of excitement. I'm so buzzing I can't even work!!!! First time seeing the Packers live!!!!

GO PACK GO!!!!!

Edited by Brit Pack
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, Brit Pack said:

General tickets went on sale this am UK time and I was very jammy how it all went down but I got tickets!!!!!

I just had to share that news with the only group of people who would get my current level of excitement. I'm so buzzing I can't even work!!!! First time seeing the Packers live!!!!

GO PACK GO!!!!!

It is Packer news, congrats! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

That's on Dillon guys. No sideline pass is an issue. He's lucky he didn't get tazed. 

Would a soccer player, without a sideline pass, get different treatment at a soccer venue where the Packers would be playing?  (I don't think he would.)  

11 hours ago, Old Guy said:

I made that part up 

no, I was just lining up my shot to hit both of them.

3 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

GO PACK GO!!!!!

That’s fantastic news! I hope you one day get to Lambeau, it really is an experience like no other being in such a small town and then a giant stadium rising up right where the Fox River meets Green Bay.

Enjoy that very unique experience over there and make sure you and everyone else is going crazy when the Pack plays defense. Show the other team and the world that every game is a home game for the GBP!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

GO PACK GO!!!!!

They were all sold out when I tried at like 3:39 am here. So lame. I wanted to go.

glad you get to go though

Ken Ingalls - Packers Cap -   Starting the season on PUP is no longer as punishing as it once was. PUP now only requires missing 4 games and can play immediately after if ready. Injured Reserve returns are now also 4 games. This should result in more initial PUPs and fewer IRs (on day 2) for 53-man rosters.

• Like 1