Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

5 minutes ago, gopackgo972 said:

Yeah it’s funny seeing people in this thread get their panties in a bunch over a did who made a choice to not get vaxxed yet when a dude who allegedly beats women is signed, not a peep. Weirdos

Who allegedly beat women? I know Wyatt kicked down a door but from what I understand never touched the woman. Still bad but forgivable if he seemed help for his anger issues. 

The immunized thing was stupid. Could care less if he’s wooking out in the off season if he’s playing well.  That’s his decision and dosent impact anyone else.

People should just  be straightforward with it and say I’m easily outraged, so I get offended if a NFL QB goes on a podcast that frequently has guests with opinions I don’t agree with. 

28 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

The immunized thing was stupid. Could care less if he’s wooking out in the off season if he’s playing well.  That’s his decision and dosent impact anyone else.

People should just  be straightforward with it and say I’m easily outraged, so I get offended if a NFL QB goes on a podcast that frequently has guests with opinions I don’t agree with. 

Didn't Rodgers get COVID last year? If so, that would in fact give him immunization. It's why kids getting sick is not a bad thing, it is building up their immunity. 

Again, I could give a **** less is someone got the shots or didn't. Why the **** is this still a discussion?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

At this point he is just a weird new age hippie mom that plays QB. It's actually pretty funny at this point. 

Agree. Living out of state I love that my co-workers and friends really only have that to bust my balls on because they can't say much about his ability to play football. That's really all I want out of my QB. I'm glad he isn't doing some of the awful stuff other people in the league have done, and honestly the only thing outside of pressers I ever watch from him is his spots on Mcafee sometimes. We have a "California cool new aged hippie renaissance man" under center, but he's damn good at the fooseball and I want another chip! I do get why he isn't a lot of people's cup of tea though.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Looking more and more like no Bak or Jenkins week 1. 

Takes 10-12 months to recover from an ACL.  Jenkins was Nov. 21,  Sounds like he's doing well in his recovery but the Packers will want to be cautious.  Probably the Bucs at the earliest.  That would be 10 month mark. Bak is a complete unknown.  Was surprised both didn't start on PUP to begin the season honestly.  Let them both miss the first 4 games. Make sure they are good and ready before seeing the field. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I’m still holding out some hope but time is ticking. Either way, no need to let the competition know who our starting line is  injury report will be interesting. If both are out Nijman and ? as bookends. 

4 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I’m still holding out some hope but time is ticking. Either way, no need to let the competition know who our starting line is  injury report will be interesting. If both are out Nijman and ? as bookends. 

Rock and a hard place for me. I want them back, but no more set backs. I guess I'm leaning more to them not being out there week one. I have faith in Nijman, and I think MLF and 12 can scheme a win keeping people healthy. I have no doubt we are winning the north. Whatever they do, I agree there is no benefit in sharing what the plan is.

My issue with Rodgers last night was his inability to realize that it wasn't ******* about him. Yes, you're a healthy individual who does weird **** to your body but the whole idea around vaccinations is to prevent the spread of whatever virus it is. It's not about individual ******* people and the fact that people STILL either don't or refuse to realize this just shows the ingrained self-centered nature of our species. The entire thing with Rogan that pissed me off was that he's still learned absolutely ******* nothing due to his absurd ignorance to anything that doesn't pertain directly to him. 

You can't preach being worried about Torodol use or pain reliever addiction for others when you're blatantly ignorant on virus spreading.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, St Vince said:

Wouldn't say that. Jenkins sat today but it wasn't related to his knee. Assuming it's just something minor I'd say he has a very strong chance of playing Week 1. Bak I'd put at 50/50. If I had to bet, I'd say Week 2 for him.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

My issue with Rodgers last night was his inability to realize that it wasn't ******* about him. Yes, you're a healthy individual who does weird **** to your body but the whole idea around vaccinations is to prevent the spread of whatever virus it is. It's not about individual ******* people and the fact that people STILL either don't or refuse to realize this just shows the ingrained self-centered nature of our species. The entire thing with Rogan that pissed me off was that he's still learned absolutely ******* nothing due to his absurd ignorance to anything that doesn't pertain directly to him. 

You can't preach being worried about Torodol use or pain reliever addiction for others when you're blatantly ignorant on virus spreading.

I got that damn vaxx as soon as I could but no way can anyone still believe it stops the spreading at this point. All it does is mitigate symptoms and serious illness (which is a good thing obviously).

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm not going down this road any further than this but the shot does not in any way stop the spread of the virus. It is literally about protecting the individual. It minimizes the symptoms it dies not limit the spread. 

• Like 4