Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

41 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Rodgers claims he's allergic to PEG, which makes me really wonder what toothpaste he uses.

This is some That's 70 Show "you're from Wisconsin, you're not allergic to dairy" type bull**** lol. Not only toothpaste but I wanna know what laundry detergent he uses.

• Like 1

Long story short, Rodgers had a tentative reason to not be vaccinated at the time (still, he was basically looking for any possible reason to not get the vaccine and I refuse to believe that multiple MDs were cool with that); however, given his vegan gloop stuff and the protocol for unvaxxed people I can let that slide. But to be clear, that reason almost certainly no longer exists and still should not be a reason to not be vaccinated given the possible consequences and their solutions.  

• Like 1

When everybody tells you that you are great and awesome every single day of your life, it's easy to think that you are great and awesome in every aspect of your life. Rodgers thinks he's a renaissance man, when he's just an ignorant idiot who happens to be ******* amazing at football. The problem here is that our society gives such a big platform to certain type of ignorants.

• Like 4

Seriously who cares ..

The guy has some weird views on vaccinations, so what. There's a lot of people in the NFL who have done a lot worse (we signed a DL with alleged domestic violence for starters) If you don't want to give him the platform to give his views about this kind of stuff then don't listen and they will lose interest.

Reality is we all have some pretty weird opinions in us somewhere.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mikemike778 said:

Seriously who cares ..

The guy has some weird views on vaccinations, so what. There's a lot of people in the NFL who have done a lot worse (we signed a DL with alleged domestic violence for starters) If you don't want to give him the platform to give his views about this kind of stuff then don't listen and they will lose interest.

Reality is we all have some pretty weird opinions in us somewhere.

Yeah it’s funny seeing people in this thread get their panties in a bunch over a did who made a choice to not get vaxxed yet when a dude who allegedly beats women is signed, not a peep. Weirdos