Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

While I agree, there's merit to that idea. But I still get more than pick 43 and. 2025 3rd for a single year. If we don't get pick 13, I need a 2nd and 3rd in 2023, a player, and then that conditional pick in 2025.

Agree .. compensation should only be based whether or not he plays more than a year.  Nothing should be based on snaps played, yards,   passed, tds, etc.  If he shows up 1 day the 2nd year, Packers get a very good pick or 2.  A decent, useful young player or two would also help.

Edited by coachbuns

Just now, skibrett15 said:

100% this - hasn't looked good in 2 years.  Minus blocker with no juice in the receiving game.

He had a soft market because he's not a good player anymore.

And the answer is?

Who is Robert Tonyan

54 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Lolol Murphy if this is real 

Funny.  BUT, wouldn't you look to see who that lady is, if she has a camera following her? I honestly don't see a lot of horn-dogs in this video, I see more people really trying to figure out who the girl is, and why a camera is following her.  One guy even smiled at the camera.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Funny.  BUT, wouldn't you look to see who that lady is, if she has a camera following her? I honestly don't see a lot of horn-dogs in this video, I see more people really trying to figure out who the girl is, and why a camera is following her.  One guy even smiled at the camera.

The real shocking thing about that video is not the girl, Murphy or the other dudes staring at her, it's the background music underlying it. Cheri Cheri Lady by Modern Talking. The worst thing coming out of Germany since World War II. I gladly found the mute button early and I sincerely apologize for my fellow citizens.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gravedigger93 said:

The real shocking thing about that video is not the girl, Murphy or the other dudes staring at her, it's the background music underlying it. Cheri Cheri Lady by Modern Talking. The worst thing coming out of Germany since World War II. I gladly found the mute button early and I sincerely apologize for my fellow citizens.

Do we get to blame BMW drivers on Germany?

3 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Lolol Murphy if this is real 

2 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Yeah, it was some "retvrn to tradition" guys trying to say "look at this woman turning heads even though she's dressed modestly", but come on, she's walking down the middle of an NYC sidewalk with a cameraman behind her. 

Lol @ Murphy Forrest Gumping his way into the video though 

• Like 1