Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

6 hours ago, ChaRisMa said:

Am on boat to Bahamas. We anchor in Nassau tomorrow. 1 guest on the boat is Case Keenum on his way to the NFLPA Classic. Took me all day to figure out why I recognized him. I almost called him Kevin Kolb. Nice family.

Ask him in League circles has Rodgers got a rep for being a wanker?

• Like 1

As per their usual MO, I expect the Packers to sign a vet TE. The Packers love to have a default option (in position groups that need help) before the draft, to give them more flexibility during it, if they are unable to draft at a position of need. Keeping Bisaccia happy is only one reason why they got S Tarvarius Moor and Rudy Ford.

8 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

As per their usual MO, I expect the Packers to sign a vet TE. The Packers love to have a default option (in position groups that need help) before the draft, to give them more flexibility during it, if they are unable to draft at a position of need. Keeping Bisaccia happy is only one reason why they got S Tarvarius Moor and Rudy Ford.

Austin Hooper maybe?

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Who’s left? I think even hooper is on a FA visit

Cam Brate, Irv Smith, Dan Arnold, Blake Bell, Tyler Kroft. Think that's the list of useful guys who'd sign for 2.5m or less.

Hooper and Moreau are going to cancel a comp pick for sure, probably 3-5m range for them.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Cam Brate, Irv Smith, Dan Arnold, Blake Bell, Tyler Kroft. Think that's the list of useful guys who'd sign for 2.5m or less.

Hooper and Moreau are going to cancel a comp pick for sure, probably 3-5m range for them.

D!ck Rod is still out there

43 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Pickings are pretty scarce. Per PFF’s tracker, out of the top 18 FA TE’s they list, the only ones left unsigned are:

Austin Hooper (29), Foster Moreau (26), Irv Smith Jr. (25), and Marcedes Lewis (39). I think I read that Hooper is now visiting the Raiders. 

& if you really wanna scrape the barrel, Spotrac has others listed, who are deep-bench guys, like Cameron Brate (32).