Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

On 3/13/2020 at 6:28 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

It's an important piece that was being ignored in the discussion.

Agreed. And my snark was unnecessary.
Sorry about that.

edited to add:  I changed my mind,
I'm not sorry, the snark was fully warranted and its time for you to give it a ******* rest

Edited by Shanedorf
  • Like 1

Andy Herman -  The best general managers look for value. Based on the two contracts, Gutekunst was able to get tremendous value on the Wagner and Kirksey deals. After going shopping for premium goods a season ago, Gutekunst is doing a masterful job of finding value in the bargain bin.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman -  The best general managers look for value. Based on the two contracts, Gutekunst was able to get tremendous value on the Wagner and Kirksey deals. After going shopping for premium goods a season ago, Gutekunst is doing a masterful job of finding value in the bargain bin.

They haven't played a game yet. Come on guys.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Rob Demovsky -   Reminder: RFAs and exclusive rights free agents are not free to negotiate yet. Not until Wednesday. For the Packers, that means the likes of Lazard, Kumerow, Toynan, Lancaster.

Packers sent out a memo to all other 31 teams today regarding Mumerow, Tonyan and Lancaster that simply read, “Lol, go ahead.”

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

We signed an injury prone decent LB and a low-level starter at RT and packer media proclaims Gute a master thrift shopper. Foh 

In their defense he also got a North Face jacket in very good shape for only $6 and a couple cast iron skillets that are going to work great after he re-seasons them

• Like 1