Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

Just now, Whicker said:

I guess, but it doesn't make sense to me and I do think anyone who feels Matts is cleared because his claim fits with the movie need to reconsider. 

I'm not saying he is clear by any means.  Hell, he is admitting he isn't 'clear'.  

But he is a mostly known commodity right now.  

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

This might be the scummiest post I've ever seen here.

Not sure what he has, but you don't want to say too much in case you get even more screwed.  So you're trying to at least get info for scummates.

You got 12 minutes.  You're gonna need a better response than that.

I’m at work and don’t have time.

Matts 

Just now, Raves said:

The lack of attempt to get votes off of KSJ and the massive piling makes me think we are about to be 0/2

Your cold feet is strange. You were one of the ones who really did not want to lynch a known other. Lynching someone else always would have run this risk, right?

Just now, Whicker said:

Your cold feet is strange. You were one of the ones who really did not want to lynch a known other. Lynching someone else always would have run this risk, right?

I was on the Mookie train that seems like it never wanted to take off.  People kept choosing or pushign KSJ or Matts instead when it got brought up.

Everyone gathered around and began debating. They are all trying desperately to remove the mafia presence that has found itself in their part of town. The people have spoken and have decided to eliminate @kingseanjohn. They travel to his house and kick the door in. 

yeah    gif somewhat related (ron jeremy was in the first one  )

Without giving him a chance to say two words everyone jumps him and beats him to death. KSJ was Vincenzo Lapazzi. 

BCB was minding his own business at McGinty's putting back a few pints when he was grabbed from behind and dragged to an alley. He was stabbed to death. @bcb1213 was a regular civilian. 

Mookie was walking home from work when he was attacked and shot. @MookieMonster was a regular civilian

Day 3 begins now. Day 3 will end MONDAY JANUARY 22ND AT 11PM EASTERN

Archived