Will Tom Brady Become The Greatest...

mdonnelly21

143 members have voted

1. 1. If Tom Brady Wins A SB Will He Be The Greatest Sports Player Of All Time?

• Already is
    • Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, samgurl775 said:

I'd put this really low (if at all) on a list of why Brady is hated. I've never met a casual female fan that hates him because of this lol. 

i've been a brady fan since day 1 and i've always had to defend against  

1. brady is a cocky and arrogant SOB 

2. brady is a cheater

3. brady is a womanizer 

4. brady is nothing but a system QB

people believe what they want to believe i guess. 

2 hours ago, Wolverine_Joe said:

i've been a brady fan since day 1 and i've always had to defend against  

1. brady is a cocky and arrogant SOB 

2. brady is a cheater

3. brady is a womanizer 

4. brady is nothing but a system QB

people believe what they want to believe i guess. 

The funny thing about that is though. 

1. Brady's like one of the least cocky players of all time. Whenever someone talks about how good he is he finds a way to deflect it.

2. He's not really a cheater. That's just a bs rumor that people use. His ex girfriend announced to the world that she was 3 months pregnant in February of 2017. He began dating Gisele in December of 2016. Most women don't even know their pregnant for at least a month if not a month and half. So it's highly unlikely anybody knew she was pregnant before they broke up and he started dating someone he's been involved with for the last 10 years. 

3. See number 2. Dude's been in 2 public relationships in his football career. One that went from 2004-2006. One that went from 2007-present. I don't know how you get womanizer out of that. 

4. Brady's system changes more than nearly any other great QB. 

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:41 PM, Starless said:

Holy hell, this is some industrial-grade salt.

There's your industrial grade salt. Did you notice that Pederson coached like Belicheck and beat Brady? Just like I said, no lucky win beating superior teams with stupid coaches. He had the balls and brains that the others didn't. That's why Philly won.

Just now, lod01 said:

There's your industrial grade salt. Did you notice that Pederson coached like Belicheck and beat Brady? Just like I said, no lucky win beating superior teams with stupid coaches. He had the balls and brains that the others didn't. That's why Philly won.

...And that somehow validates your previous comments? 

Funny stuff. You a funny guy.

MVPs are now 0-9 in the SB. Brady couldn’t overcome that the same way Ryan couldn’t do it last season up 28-3. 

Brady lost the SB as an MVP and when his team had perfection on the line. Brady lost to Eli twice and Foles once in the SB. He also lost to Flacco twice at home and Sanchez once in the postseason. He isn’t invincible. He is great but not invincible.

Yes the defense let him down but the Pats traded away Collins and Jones. Maybe if they would’ve had one or both things could’ve been different but that’s what happens when the organization think they could lose impact players and hope to move forward with success. Eventually it catches up with you. 

Brady is amazing and arguable best QB ever, But...Brady/pats fans just experienced what Rodgers, Breesus, etc have in the past. A lot harder to win vs good teams in the playoffs when you don’t have a defense. Doesn’t matter how well you play some times. Those super bowl wins weren’t Brady wins they were patriot wins.

48 minutes ago, showtime said:

This loss hurts Brady's resume (as any loss would), but doesn't change anything in terms of him being consider the best QB ever by many people.  

I would be willing to bet the majority of people who believe Tom Brady is the GOAT QB never saw Joe Montana in action. Montana only came close to losing one Super Bowl, while Brady has now dropped three(and counting). Montana never lost the biggest game in his career, while Brady struggled in SB 42 as the Patriots blew a chance at immortality.

Passing yards are overrated in today's NFL, which has really handcuffed defenses. Tonight, Brady threw for a ton of yards, but could only produce a dozen points at halftime. His completion percentage was also lower than all but nine of his career 37 playoff games. And his critical turnover in the fourth quarter helped kill New England's hopes.   

5 minutes ago, LaserFocus said:

I would be willing to bet the majority of people who believe Tom Brady is the GOAT QB never saw Joe Montana in action. Montana only came close to losing one Super Bowl, while Brady has now dropped three(and counting). Montana never lost the biggest game in his career, while Brady struggled in SB 42 as the Patriots blew a chance at immortality.

Passing yards are overrated in today's NFL, which has really handcuffed defenses. Tonight, Brady threw for a ton of yards, but could only produce a dozen points at halftime. His completion percentage was also lower than all but nine of his career 37 playoff games. And his critical turnover in the fourth quarter helped kill New England's hopes.   

Brady balled out tonight. Anyone who truly believes he didn't is just delusional. Go to bed dude.

2 minutes ago, LaserFocus said:

Montana never played in a Super Bowl where his team dropped 41 points. And if he was, there’s a zero percent chance he has a perfect record. Montana also never threw for 505 yards in a Super Bowl. Loss isn’t on Brady. And if you honestly believe that, you don’t deserve to be taken seriously. Not that you set the bar high for yourself 

When a defense gives up 41 points in a game, you don’t see a thing about the offense. Especially an offense that put up 33 points (and not in garbage time)

1 minute ago, childofpudding said:

Brady balled out tonight. Anyone who truly believes he didn't is just delusional. Go to bed dude.

He just has a crush Montana and uses anything he can to prop him up. Montana played in 3 Super Bowls where his defense gave up less 16 or less points. Tonight Brady’s defense nearly doubled the amount points any Montana defense gave up in Super Bowls. Brady’s performance tonight was better than 3 of Montana’s Super Bowl performances.

He does this all the time. He makes stupid arguments because that’s all he has left 

Archived