NFL News & Notes

Leader

More so than when today began.....the AFC Wild Card race has gotten a whole lot more interesting.

Tua's out this week at least - which makes the upcoming MIA/NE game pretty interesting.

At 8-7, MIA's hanging on to the 7th spot. They're one game (and a tie break) over New England (7-8) who they beat in week 1.

Not to be discounted already, the NYJ's (at 7-8) are right behind NE at the 9th spot. They beat MIA in week 5 and play them the last game of the regular season.

Might be a reason MIA rode Tua into the ground yesterday.........................

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

More so than when today began.....the AFC Wild Card race has gotten a whole lot more interesting.

Tua's out this week at least - which makes the upcoming MIA/NE game pretty interesting.

At 8-7, MIA's hanging on to the 7th spot. They're one game (and a tie break) over New England (7-8) who they beat in week 1.

Not to be discounted already, the NYJ's (at 7-8) are right behind NE at the 9th spot. They beat MIA in week 5 and play them the last game of the regular season.

Might be a reason MIA rode Tua into the ground yesterday.........................

Nah if they thought he had a concussion they would have pulled him.  Especially after all the controvery early in the season. Very strange deal there.  Reported symptoms when?  He's in protocol now they need to shut him down for the season.  Dude can't take any more hits.  He needs to get his head right.  Understand they are in the hunt but is one season worth risking your franchise QB?  They will though.  After he clears they will play him.  I wouldn't.  

2 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Nah if they thought he had a concussion they would have pulled him.  Especially after all the controvery early in the season. Very strange deal there.  Reported symptoms when?  He's in protocol now they need to shut him down for the season.  Dude can't take any more hits.  He needs to get his head right.  Understand they are in the hunt but is one season worth risking your franchise QB?  They will though.  After he clears they will play him.  I wouldn't.  

I dont think MIA's ever considered Tua their franchise QB. Wouldnt be surprised if Brady's playing there next year. Not sure if his X is living in (what was....) their house in the Miami area....but if so, he'd be closer to his kids.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

I dont think MIA's ever considered Tua their franchise QB. Wouldnt be surprised if Brady's playing there next year. Not sure if his X is living in (what was....) their house in the Miami area....but if so, he'd be closer to his kids.

Maybe but Tom Terrific is on his last leg.  He'd be a smart man to make this his last year while he's still pretty healthy.  

11 hours ago, Leader said:

Well they took him 5th overall.  Would say they thought they had their franchise QB when they drafted him.  Granted he got off to a rough start but wasn't he in the conversation as MVP this year?  You really think Miami would take Brady over Tua?  Smoking something there Leader?  Brady is washed.  Tua is just coming into his own.  Disagree believe Miami views Tua as their guy. 

32 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

If this is a real quote, I'm now and even bigger fan of Jeudy.

I'm now thinking it's not real. There have been frustrations between Wilson and his receivers, but I can't find any verification of this. It's not on Schefter's twitter page. 

• Like 1

Just now, Brat&Beer said:

I'm now thinking it's not real. There have been frustrations between Wilson and his receivers, but I can't find any verification of this. It's not on Schefter's twitter page. 

I'm like 75/25.  Not real versus real.  Just from reading it.