incognito_man Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said: You believe Rodgers being traded within the NFC is a fantasy land pipe dream. You also seem to believe a Rodgers retirement this off-season is a reasonable thing to expect. I think you've got those backwards. Agreed. 0% chance he retires 20% chance he gets traded to NFC team 70% chance he gets traded to AFC team 10% chance he plays for GB 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.