NFL News & Notes

Leader

16 hours ago, Joe said:

MLF had also accomplished more as an asst coach/OC than Kitchens ever did and was a part of teams that hard far greater success than Kitchens did as well sparing his early time with Arizona.

Agreed, also just put MLF and Kitch in front of a mic. Who sounds really knowledgeable and prepared and who sounds like a bar fan? It’s really almost that easy comparing these 2.

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Lol. This would be the ultimate attempt by the Browns to complete the transition to "Green Bay East" 

Good interview for Mike. Can't see him having a serious chance without calling plays.... Dorsey can't screw this one up. 

I expect someone to look to hire Mike as a play calling OC this off-season, because I don't see Shanahan giving up play calling himself

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

Good interview for Mike. Can't see him having a serious chance without calling plays.... Dorsey can't screw this one up. 

I expect someone to look to hire Mike as a play calling OC this off-season, because I don't see Shanahan giving up play calling himself

New OC for GB?

Just now, squire12 said:
1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

New OC for GB?

Well no cause Matt LaFleur tried to poach him last year, but Shanahan blocked it because we already have a play caller

Cleveland's owner calls Dorsey in for a meeting.  Owner asks John so what's your plan to keep your job?  Dorsey says I just fired our fat coach like GB did, now I'm intending to hire a Lafleur.  GB went from loser's to the 2nd seed. I intend to do the same. Owner: Sorry John you're out!