NFL News & Notes

Leader

4 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

He'll surface somewhere.  It might take some time, but he'll be back in some capacity.  

I mean....he was across the board bad....and I've not even read the emails yet.
But he was racist, sexist, homophobic....he went there on all of it.

HIs buddy Bruce Allen cant be feeling too good tonight either. They were transferring pics of topless Washington cheerleaders......while Allen worked for the team. 

I mean.....come on. I dont think a High School could hire Gruden to be its football coach at this point.

27 minutes ago, Leader said:

HIs buddy Bruce Allen cant be feeling too good tonight either. They were transferring pics of topless Washington cheerleaders......while Allen worked for the team. 

I mean.....come on. I dont think a High School could hire Gruden to be its football coach at this point.

Its a hot topic right now.  Gruden will lay low for a while, he'll be back maybe as a college coordinator, or a pregame TV guy.  

Micheal Vick killed dogs and he's on FS1.  

Don't be a prisoner of the moment, what Gruden did 10 years ago was bad, but he was a great broadcaster and a good coach.

Somebody will hire this guy, it won't be soon, but they will. Watch.

Edited by NFLGURU

13 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Don't be a prisoner of the moment, what Gruden did 10 years ago was bad, but he was a great broadcaster and a good coach.

And what makes you think these "moments" represent ten year old attitudes and not those that he woke up with this morning and would have felt free to express to certain friends if the cat hadnt gotten out of the bag?

He pissed on just about everybody and every possible group. This is gonna follow him like a dark cloud. He'll never escape its shadow....nor should he till he shows true remorse and/or contrition.

He might be a good broadcaster and coach but he's a terrible human being.

35 minutes ago, Leader said:

The stories out of Ashburn, VA are something else.

To think, these e-mails wouldn't have surfaced if Washington Football was never investigated.

31 minutes ago, Leader said:

And what makes you think these "moments" represent ten year old attitudes and not those that he woke up with this morning and would have felt free to express to certain friends if the cat hadnt gotten out of the bag?

He pissed on just about everybody and every possible group. This is gonna follow him like a dark cloud. He'll never escape its shadow....nor should he till he shows true remorse and/or contrition.

I dont know how he feels about things today.  He has apologized for his actions several times.

What I do know is that he did wake up this morning with the only known homosexual in the NFL on his team.  He could have cut him in training camp if he wanted to.  He didnt.  

I'm not saying he didn't make mistakes.  He clearly did.

Edited by NFLGURU

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Gotta love the generation of judgment. We all have done this and worse. Do t care if he gets hired again or not but why must he show anyone anything to get any chance again. We are all no different. We all think we are good and really we are not. 

13 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Gotta love the generation of judgment. We all have done this and worse. Do t care if he gets hired again or not but why must he show anyone anything to get any chance again. We are all no different. We all think we are good and really we are not. 

This.

Judge me as you may on this stupid website but everyone, I mean EVERYONE had said or done something just as bad as these emails and if you deny that your a liar and i feel bad for you. 

I don't see any NFL team hiring him. He's not worth the baggage. He's 22-31 since returning to he Raiders. He hasn't won a playoff game since he won a Super Bowl with Tony Dungy's defense. There is however a lot of trash sports journalism out there. Someone will likely hire him.

41 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

29 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

This.

Judge me as you may on this stupid website but everyone, I mean EVERYONE had said or done something just as bad as these emails and if you deny that your a liar and i feel bad for you. 

You both have fired off racist, misogynistic, homophobic, and transphobic emails to your friends/colleagues and also received topless photos of someone else's female employees as recently as 2018 AND assume this is just the norm?

What a dreadfully low bar you've set for yourselves and others.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, NFLGURU said:

I don't really know if "good" is something that should be associated with Gruden, even before this. He's basically Jeff Fisher if "The Tackle" never happened. He even has a worse winning percentage and a marginally better playoff record.

6 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

Speak for yourself.

4 hours ago, Striker said:

You both have fired off racist, misogynistic, homophobic, and transphobic emails to your friends/colleagues and also received topless photos of someone else's female employees as recently as 2018 AND assume this is just the norm?

What a dreadfully low bar you've set for yourselves and others.

Yeah I dunno what's going on with those posts. I've never heard or read stuff remotely that nasty from anyone in my life I'm friends with or work with. Especially WHILE IN a professional setting.

I mean, that's absurd to suggest everybody acts like that. Yeesh.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

Speak for yourself.

• Like 1