Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:08 PM, Robb_K said:

The grass is always greener.  But it can't really be that way.   You can't have it all.  You choose a life's path filled with some things, and you miss out on other things,  I'm jealous of you because I've never had children, an won't have grandchildren.  Every path has both good times and troubles.  All we can do is try to enjoy every day as much as we can, and make The World a better place by our being here.

Wow, Robb.  I have enjoyed reading your posts about your very interesting life!  I appreciate your sharing.

Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs is closing in on 1,000 yards for the second straight season.

Diggs caught six passes for 92 yards, giving him 56 receptions for 997 yards on the season. He needs three yards to become just the seventh different Minnesota receiver to have multiple 1,000-yard seasons. He would join Cris Carter (seven times), Randy Moss (six), Jake Reed (four), Anthony Carter (three), Ahmad Rashad (twice) and Adam Thielen (twice).

https://www.twincities.com/2019/12/08/vikings-kirk-cousins-spreads-the-ball-around-to-11-different-receivers-including-his-center/

6 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Where is the most up to date practice squad list at? I'm not finding it/not sure which site to check.

Practice squad

35 Tony Brooks-James RB

3 Jake Browning QB

43 Reshard Cliett OLB

16 Davion Davis WR

86 Brandon Dillon TE

32 Mark Fields CB

90 Stacy Keely DE

52 John Keenoy C

44 Nate Meadors CB

17 Dillon Mitchell WR

source: Wikipedia

• Like 1

Vikings fans, we need your help!!!

We're looking for some of the craziest TD celebrations to use during our games.

Submit your best celebration idea for a chance to win tickets to #CHIvsMIN and an opportunity to teach your celebration to our team.

Upload your video using the hashtags #VikingsTDDance and #Contest to be entered.

📎: http://mnvkn.gs/VikingsTDDance

4 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Vikings fans, we need your help!!!

We're looking for some of the craziest TD celebrations to use during our games.

Submit your best celebration idea for a chance to win tickets to #CHIvsMIN and an opportunity to teach your celebration to our team.

Upload your video using the hashtags #VikingsTDDance and #Contest to be entered.

📎: http://mnvkn.gs/VikingsTDDance

I would like to see a celebration where each starter on offense and defense, plus Colquit and Bailey each act out a story from the Canterbury Tales by Chaucer. 

• Like 2

This is no rumor but who the hell knew Terrell Suggs is a Minnesotan?  

I honestly never knew that, he grew up in Minneapolis and played youth football with Joe Mauer, left for Arizona after the 8th grade though.

But dude that is awesome, we have HOF player from the state but no one considers him from this state.  Heck he went back to Arizona to the Cardinals because he did go to high school and college there, probably family is still there but I assume he lived there all his life.  But hey can Minnesota get some credit for this dude?  haha  Hope he can get back to the Ravens and sign with them to end his career after being released by the Cardinals.

• Like 1