4 Members of Seahawks' Frank Clark's Family Die In Fire

bzane

Including his father. Horrible news.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/02/05/four-family-members-of-seahawks-frank-clark-including-his-father-die-in-house-fire/23353234/

My father was killed in an arson fire along with 3 other members of my family on the East Side of Cleveland. Pray for me and my family during this time.

Oh my god.. I usually try to steer away from commenting/posting on deaths and NFL players. It’s horrible every time, but it’s also an expected horrible part of life.

Mutiple family members in a fire though? That’s tragic. I give the guy credit; he’s done a lot to turn himself around from his Michigan days. To have something like this happen after so much personal triumph. I hope he keeps going, keeps strong, keeps on the better path he’s carved for himself. 

Frank Clark was a standout pass rusher for the Seahawks this season.  He really came into his own.  It's a shame that he has to deal with a horrible tragedy like this during such a positive time in his career.  Rest in peace to everyone that was lost.

It's things like these that should make a person really appreciate what you have. I have 8 cameras surrounding my house and garage that is synced to a cloud for reasons like these.

Growing up(I was maybe 5 at the time), my mother's ex-boyfriend set our house on fire after a break-up and we lost everything. Luckily, all 3 of us got out alive but I know how hard it is just lose all of your material things alone(necessary necessities or not) so I can't even imagine losing a family member ontop of it. 

My sister's house caught fire back in the mid-90's when she was at work when her husband was home alone and they lost all family pictures, heirlooms, etc as well. They had two dogs(chocolate labs m/f) and Greg tried to call them to a second floor window that was above the porch roof but only Hershey(m) came while the other was scared and curled up in the corner of the bedroom and wouldn't come out. Needless to say, it was like losing a part of the family.

Archived