The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

On 7/1/2018 at 2:06 PM, malibuspeedrace said:

2020 QB Jack Miller just committed to Ohio State

Read the story about his connection with Wray and the DB commit (don’t remember his name) how the three of them have formed an amazing relationship. How the three of them want to build their class into the best recruiting class in the nation. Yeah, unless something happens to Miller he won’t flip or the coaches won’t ditch him

Tech with 2 big commitments today in CB Alex Hogan and S Brandon Joseph. Hogan had offers from Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa State, Louisville, Minnesota, Utah and others and Joseph had offers from Arizona, Colorado, Iowa State, Northwestern, Purdue, Utah, Vanderbilt and others. 

On 7/19/2018 at 12:36 PM, LuckIsGOAT said:

I can't for the life of me understand how seemingly one of the most highly recruited OL in the country(Walter Rouse) is still rated in 1000s?

No one really cares about a recruit that is so heavily focused on academics. He's going to bump up soon though with his interest in schools like Notre Dame, Penn State, Michigan, and Ohio State. Once fans get a look at his highlights and he stops being a favorite to go to a school like Duke or Stanford and instead chooses one of those schools with a much larger fanbase, he'll probably jump up to a 4-star ranking. He's really similar to Jerry Tillery. Not an exciting recruit though. You can only really write articles about how academics will limit him to a few schools and how academics will actually be a legitimate factor for once.

EDIT: I mean, the kid put Northwestern, Duke, and Yale in his top 10...come on now...