Texans sign S Tyrann Mathieu

Longhorns90

32 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

If Watson and Watt come back and stay healthy, I could  absolutely see them being better than the Titans.

I mean, the last time the Texans played the Titans at full strength, they won 59-17. 

So...yeah.

9 hours ago, kramxel said:

Damn that's peanuts!

There's plenty left over to extend Clowney and McKinney this off-season, Mercilius and Mathieu next off-season. 

Colvin and Mathieu really shore up the secondary, and there's a lot of new bodies on the IOL. Add that to a returning Watt, Watson and Mercilius, and you're in a very good position. 

I think the Texans need to find a TE or two, but this off-season is really shaping up very well.

49 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

There's plenty left over to extend Clowney and McKinney this off-season, Mercilius and Mathieu next off-season. 

Colvin and Mathieu really shore up the secondary, and there's a lot of new bodies on the IOL. Add that to a returning Watt, Watson and Mercilius, and you're in a very good position. 

I think the Texans need to find a TE or two, but this off-season is really shaping up very well.

Love the Colvin addition for you guys...which makes me hate it. Secondary for you guys and Titans definitely got better. Throwing the ball in this division won't be easy

Archived