marshawn lynch

UPDATE- Boldin Retires after 2 Weeks with the Bills

Forge    187

Keep cashing those checks, Q. I thought he was pretty much done after 2015, but he had some nice moments last year. Pretty clearly a wide receiver 4 type at this juncture though. 

Just now, Forge said:

Keep cashing those checks, Q. I thought he was pretty much done after 2015, but he had some nice moments last year. Pretty clearly a wide receiver 4 type at this juncture though. 

Any receiver that has 8 touchdowns in a season still has something left to offer I think.  He'll be great for them in the redzone. 

wackywabbit    25

This dude must really love football. He's got nothing to prove to anyone, with all the individual accomplishments and a SB ring and (as far as we can tell) he's a really smart dude who wouldn't have blown the fortune he's already racked up. Still wants to keep playing.

OleXmad    66

Decent mentor,  and he can still be a decent no.2 WR in case Jones or Sammy Gets hurt. 

23 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Decent mentor,  and he can still be a decent no.2 WR when Sammy Gets hurt. 

FIFY.

IDOG_det    63

Great addition for the Bills. I was hopeful he would come back to the Lions, but it makes sense for him to go somewhere where he'll get more playing time. At worst he'll be a solid WR3 for them. 

BillsGuy82    9

Love it. Gives us a mentor for Zay Jones and a short yardage, redzone target .

Kiwibrown    51
3 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

This dude must really love football. He's got nothing to prove to anyone, with all the individual accomplishments and a SB ring and (as far as we can tell) he's a really smart dude who wouldn't have blown the fortune he's already racked up. Still wants to keep playing.

that or he is always broke. 

bucsfan333    150

I like it. If we weren't four deep at WR, I'd have been calling for Q to sign with us. 70 catches and eight TDs is still solid contribution.

roysmyboy31    5

He is still a solid receiver at his age and has shown he still has gas left in the tank.  I would expect him to be a big help in the red zone.  Bills certainly needed WR help, especially with Sammy Watkins always a health question.

Deadpulse    96

Man, I want to like Boldin and I did in his Arizona days, but he keeps going to teams I can't root for! 

coors    15

I'd have thought he would only be playing for contenders at this point in his career.