All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I would not be happy about this as he's not the best pick at 13.
  3. Put your bets in for a trade down at 23. We’re out of (a lot of) picks for the next couple years. Happy with JJ and the minimal trade up, though.
  4. Perplexing. I imagine Cousins is quite annoyed. I guess perfect backup in the sense that he is a pocket passer, but this doesn't make for locker room joy. Could cousins recovery not be going well?
  5. I thought ESPN said they weren't going to do that anymore. But I guess people say a lot of things.
  6. Jesus Christ if he actually believes this.
  7. I don't have issues with the concept, but you're taking an OLD QB with substantial injury concerns to sit behind an old QB coming off a significant injury that I have issues with. Like you said, McCarthy seems like the more logical fit.
  8. Schefter sucks man. Every year the fans beg them not to spoil picks and every year he has to show off how smart he is.
  9. I like Bo nix but not at 13. I am hoping we go Arnold, Fashanu and trade up for Nix.
  10. #11, a 4th and a 5th. You get #10 and a 6th. Congrats! In our Commanders draft competition, I had you guys NOT panicking and trading up and instead staying put at 11 and getting JJ. I was off by one spot. Congrats!
  11. There's only 1 QB left now. They couldn't come out of the draft with no one.
  12. I'm so glad I didn't go to the draft, I feel sick for what the rest of the NFC North is doing. 🤢
  13. McCarthy isn't worth trading up for...let alone taking in the 1st
  14. called it! telling y'all, he's got the talent for it.
  15. This is already a great draft. Even with no other picks.
  16. It’s so rare for us to see other teams complimenting moves the bears make. I don’t know how to act.
  17. Hard to screw it up when you have 2 picks in the top 10, but that was a dream start for the Bears draft.
  18. I’m glad he went to a team I can cheer for!
  19. Yeah Bears looking like they won the first day for sure
  1. Load more activity