All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. One more day to hold out. Thankfully it'll be a Friday.
  3. Was Tony Dungy an elite head coach

Winning a SB =/= being an elite coach, let alone a consistently elite coach. Dungy’s mind as a pure DC was great, but he wasn’t an all-time coach or something.
  4. How All NFL Franchises Fared Over Last 20 Seasons (Best to Worst)

While I dont completely disagree, past success doesnt excuse current incompetence. Pretty much all of that playoff success is well behind us.
  5. Clowney

Was reading in the Texans form and it seemed most there would trade JC for 1st and 3rd....Would you do it? I'd give up our Bears 1st/3rd and ADMIT we f'ed up letting Mack walk. Not the money but the person/effort/what he brings to the table and giving up the Bears picks is admitting it IMO. It's better than Clark and we'd have to pay him but could offer less money 18/20 for current JC and Mack money if contributing to team and indy goals as such... I'd do it to fix a problem we didn't 'fix' in the draft. We threw a few picks at it but it's still and issue and our DB's with a healthy JC would probably look REAL GOOD... Or we can wait another season or two to compete?!?
  6. Marvel Mafia - Signup Now!

I plan on dropping Thanos quotes no matter my role. So don’t be reading into that.
  7. Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

No, no I don’t. Love B-Rob, tho
  8. Skip is just the worst. Like seriously. Just the worst.
  9. Met him at Bunkers bar and grill a long time back, maybe around 2002. I bought him a michelob golden light and he offered his autograph to show his appreciation. We bs’d for awhile, mostly about the female clientele. He seemed alright; not as ‘god-like’ I had imagined, but a cool experience nonetheless. He was my favorite player growing up, btw. Every handmade birthday cake my grandma made for me as a child, had ‘44’ scribbled in icing. #memories #spinmove #onehandedcatch
  10. News and Notes: Offseason Edition

Our defense shat the bed big time. Dak was not all world that game, but it was certainly a solid Dak performance. He even had a few dropped passes. Zeke sucked and our defense sucked. The two things that carried us all year. The two things that even got us to LA, sucked big time once we got there. Dak, under Linehan, was not enough to recover. Moore will change all of this.
  11. MLB Regular Season 1.0

I know it's homerish, but if the Pirates make the playoffs and Bell isn't the unanimous vote for the MVP; it'll be the biggest crime in the history of baseball.
  12. Or Jmon Moore, 6’3. 4.6 combine 4.49 pro day
  13. Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

Game of Thrones is such a good show that you should honestly watch the first 7 seasons and pretend the entire thing ends there. After that, there's really no point.
  14. 2019 Preseason

It's just OTAs right now, but the many changes of this offseason are starting to work through the system. Bear in mind that OTA play is non contact. Pride has an article. Here are some quick takes: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/5/23/18637748/observations-and-notes-from-day-three-of-chiefs-otas I think the #Chiefs like Blake Bell and Deon Yelder for [TE]2, but don't sleep on former QB John Lovett. People may be saying WR Sammy Watkins "looks incredible" but to me, he looked the same as last year -- and that's good enough. Andrew Wylie has switched from RG to LG on the first-team offensive line. Reid: "[Wylie] is one of the better athletes we have up front there... I don't think people know that. He's a good athlete. He gets out there, and he runs...[He's] able to lock on people, glue on to people in the screen game...I don't think that's a huge adjustment for him." Mahomes, for what it's worth, was in midseason form when it came to mixing in different receivers. It didn't matter if your name was Sammy Watkins, Damien Williams or Gehrig Dieter. Like last year, Mahomes finds whoever is open. Mahomes also said that watching video cuts has opened his eyes. Sometimes he tried a fancy downfield throw when a shorter one was available for a 1st down. I wish we were getting more from the defense. J
  15. Clowney gets Franchise Tag

Raider fan here who always thought Clowney fit our system better even thought he doesn't play to 'what could be' We have our 1st and 3rd and we had the Bears 1st and 3rd. I'm not happy after the draft and think Ferrell/Crosby will not be 'enough' and think Chucky might be wiling to deal. If I'm Mayock I'd offer the Bears 1st/3rd, or Bears 1st our 3rd maybe even our 1st and 3rd for Clown boy. With a contract that has escalators to make him highest paid if he reaches indy and team incentives. 18/20 mil for 50% effort expected from reading the earlier posts. 22/24 if all pro and beats out Mack in pro bowl and 25 per season if AFC champ game reached. This would 'hopefully' inspire him to give his all and take it to another level. I'm worried about the Raiders pass rush and know 'Pass rushers are hard to find' so admit a mistake and compensate and move on IMO... So would you accept these offers? Lets talk.
  16. MLB Regular Season 1.0

Austin Riley with a game tying HR and then game winning RBI. Good start for the kid.
  17. Bucs cut DT Gerald McCoy

You need him more than we do.
  18. What are you reading? V1

Reading The Swamp Fox. The Patriot was a complete and total crock of ****. Very interesting read, and I'm glad I didn't gloss over it because it gives a very interesting portrayal of the war in the south during the American Revolution that most other books on the war seem to gloss over completely.
  19. Bucs cut DT Gerald McCoy

Tough sell. I don't know who would be the odd man out in a DL that has Ogunjobi, McCoy, and Sheldon Richardson on it. Richardson might be the worst player on that interior DL believe it or not. Man having McCoy would be amazing. Plenty of snaps available and you'd think the more established vets would get the "start" but that will be Freddie's decision Dorsey can't promise him anything. I'd certainly play Ogunjobi the most snaps, he has youth on his side.
  20. Tenet (Christopher Nolan) - July 2020

I could swear I had read that this movie has a sci fi angle. I'm praying that's true. I have very little interest in fiction of this type without some kind of sci fi angle.
  21. Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

Still well worth the watch. I binge watched S1 today. As someone else said, the first four seasons are probably the greatest TV show of all time. And S5-S7 is some very quality TV that still beats any other show. Yeah, S8 sucked and was a rushed mess, but I still 100% recommend to watch.
  22. Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

Good thing is that HBO will probably never get involved in a series where the source material isn't finished again. That was their mistake right at the beginning. Literally none of these major problems would have happened if they'd just waited until they had the completed series. I'm still okay with it. Could have been so much better, but I feel like the books will have the same ending, just with considerably better writing to get there. Take your vitamin C and get on a treadmill, GRRM. Hang in there for another 10 years to finish both books.
  23. I've had moments where I've lost a lot less money than he just lost and been a lot less calm lol
  1. Load more activity