All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Morgan will be better than Royce Newman. So in that sense our Oline just got better. That's a positive.
  3. if it's too difficult for you to grasp that our offense needed to improve at receiver *and* on the offensive line in order to score more points, and that the depth of our needs make this a rebuild that is not going to happen in one offseason, i can't help you.
  4. At least Levis won't die while he's in the pocket waiting for no one to be open
  5. Open thread where you can post like best available that you like, or "we took ____, I'd like to go ____ and ____ next to round it out for the team".
  6. Pearsall has so many of the most impactful plays ever and some of the most painful plays ever. But man, things were not right with that offense's functioning for most of the season. Fascinated to see him with more structure.
  7. Rosengarten or we riot. I didn't spend all this time meme posting about him for us to miss our
  8. According to OTC, they actually save a little bit of money. The problem is the GTD money that goes with the team trading for him instead of hitting the Falcons' books.
  9. KAM talking about giving up that 5th round pick to go get that guy that could help you win a championship...that's like the total opposite of what Rick Spielman used to do. Now that I look back on it, while the 2022 draft looks really bad, I think it taught our GM a lesson very quickly about the job. Since then, he's been on point and getting us high impact players. It's going to be a year of growth and development, but maybe we pull a 2023 Texans/Packers and shock everyone. Skol!!
  10. IF they give up their 2nd rounder, it won't be the #33 pick. It will be their own 2nd rounder.
  11. It’s moreso the void years and pushing a ton of money down the line than anything. Its a very risky strategy but it has given the Eagles the ability to spend big this offseason.
  12. Lose one king, gain another. Trench King is gonna bring swagger to our O line. Love when my man got selected. Full grillz in. Gotta love it.
  13. We let the draft play out and chose the best football player available, who truly could have went top 5 and no one would have blinked. Bowers has legitimately been a top 3 player in the nation and is our Travis Kelce. When 6 QB go ahead there's not some major premium on any other player at a premium position. There was one clear blue chip player left in the draft left and it was him. I wanted Arnold but I never thought Bowers would be available, never even crossed my mind. Can't wait to see who the 2nd round pick is.
  14. Clearly they felt Green Bay was in the market for a CB. And despite Gute's comments, he probably was interested. But OL >>> CB if you're discussing importance of positions IMO.
  15. I'm liking him son of a coach, does pre snap stuff. I think the ceiling being Carr is super lazy.
  16. Here's my big board for tomorrow: WR Adonai Mitchell: He's 6'2", 4.34 speed. What's not to like? I prefer his size over McConkey. CB Kool Aid McKinstry: 3 year starter at Alabama, the guy didn't allow a TD in his entire career. I know people say Dejean is a better athlete but I don't want another tweener, just give me a top notch cover CB. OT Kingsley Suamatai: former high school 5 star prospect had to bounce Oregon to get playing time. Didn't live up to his potential in college, needs to be coached up but he has NFL size and athleticism. LB Edge Cooper: Athletic 3 down linebacker. OC Jackson Powers-Johnson: We need tackles more than interior guys but his talent level kind of has to be considered. IMO he's better than any Center we have on the roster.
  17. I won't ban you from this subforum. My generosity is boundless...
  18. I kept saying not to count out WR. Silver and Maiocco kept implying CB but we went defense heavy in free agency so I expected to go offense heavy in the draft. Next pick will be either a CB or OL.
  19. To be clear I wasnt questioning your feelings of the pick of Turner, rather the issue you brought up about the Vikings run defense issues which I absolutely believe is a problem or at least something to have some concerns about anyway. I'd simply say that I think the Vikings defensively speaking had 3 major needs of IDL, EDGE and CB (perhaps even in that order). I liked Byron Murphy but I'm not sure if he's the kind of fit Flores wants for his scheme and I'm also not sure if he is the positional value Kwesi has ranked highly. I'm making assumptions based on Kwesi being an analytical/economics guy, but I assume he puts a lot of value into certain positions relative to cap hit, which leads to me assuming that Turner just checked the boxes of everything they were hoping for in this draft for a defensive selection. If Turner becomes a consistent pass rushing threat with high pressure/hurry/sack numbers, this will be one of the better draft steals (as much as a 17th pick can be a "steal"), particularly considering the need the Vikings had and unlikelihood of Turner being within reach to draft. Really hoping this is one of those picks we can look back on and go "Holy cr@p how did we ever get so lucky to walk away with Turner at 17?!?!"
  20. Best Pick- Jags, Brian Thomas Jr Best pick that stood out to me was the Jags trading down and grabbing a player they likely wanted at 17 in Brian Thomas Jr. IMO he’s the second best WR in this draft class behind MHJ. I love the fit and that’s a great dart IMO. Worst Pick- Indy Colts, Laiatu Latu I look at the medical situation and age and compare it to the fact that a superior prospect in Dallas Turner was available, who can do it all, and I feel like if Latu injury busts, it will have been easy to see coming. I could get it if Turner was off the board, but not with him on the board.
  21. What kind of season do you think he's going to have? You think he's going to be elite all by himself because he got a lot of money? Big money = big numbers? I don't think that's how it works. He's a great pickup if you actually get someone else to throw to, but him and a geriatric DHop? lmao.
  22. Sorry, no...the off-season is over. We left too many holes, and will have to play Moore at OT and Herbig at Center...😏
  23. Not with Little F'n Boy at QB and our great OL. Stack weapons. 10 deep, I say. Rotate pass catchers in and out like D linemen. We keep spending premium picks on them. We don't actually need to build a well rounded team, we just need to shovel everything into skill position guys for homers to fantasize over. Because that's what it's going to be- a fantasy, because we refuse to ever actually address needs.
  24. I don't think he's tradeable due to dead money.
  1. Load more activity