All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. To be fair, I saw him leading his WRs by 10 yards and nearly getting them Jane Mansfielded by defenders.
  3. Little doubt in my mind Rodgers not only makes this roster but is at worst CB 4 assuming JB is still on this team. Rodgers was PFF top 5 overall CB in 2022 Top 6 CB in overall coverage. He's light years better then Jobe
  4. Barton was announced as a center, but he played tackle at Duke!
  5. All those guys are 1st rounders in my book. JPJ, Frazier, Edg Cooper, Troy Franklin, Newton, Dejean, Kool Aid, and Suamatia are my targets for 44.
  6. If we can somehow end up with Tory Taylor by the end of this, this will be the greatest draft of all time!
  7. My biggest concern is, when I watched tape generally a CB was draped all over him. Rarely did I see any kind of elite separation. Hence the reason why I originally wanted Malik and new that MHJ was going to be too far out of reach. With that being said, I think what helps is having Keenan Allen and DJ Moore to learn from and he is still going to hopefully get a lot better and polished now.
  8. I tried guys, you can revolt if you like cause that's not what the scoring system says
  9. I’m no mathematician but there’s a possibility all 5 of them get taken before pick 41 no? Maybe if they all played the same position the likelihood would be less but why take a chance when it wouldn’t cost you much to move up 4-5 spots to ensure you get one?
  10. Same. There are a lot of receivers I would like in a vacuum, but Mitchell is a head above them imo. Obviously I don't know anything first hand about him off the field, so who knows? If the goal is WR, I would like to see a trade down. Mitchell, Coleman, Franklin, McConkey, and later Wilson or Burton would all be guys I'd be pretty happy with, especially if we get more picks. Running out of draft capital where you can get an impact guy. Yeah, I think a couple of receivers almost certainly go in that run, but the Pats and Commanders could very easily go OL. And I think it's already at the point in the draft where teams are gonna have different opinions on the receivers left. Franklin's combine was not good. At least not his drills. But for such a lean receiver, he plays a really physical game. And he's got speed and height out the wazoo. I think he'd be a great fit because he needs a little seasoning, and we wouldn't need a ton out of him year 1, but with his upside, he could be a true No. 1 receiver in a year, when Nuk is gone.
  11. I want to know what Jen Sterger thought of last night's Penix pic
  12. Brownlee is a draft crush of mine but I have him as a 4th too. But since that third is pretty much a 4th I don't really care. I forgot about Michael Hall, he'd be a solid pickup but I really want to address the tackle position as soon as possible.
  13. Ya he basically brings up a bunch of stats showing that Nix was their guy cause he was the most accurate of any QB, took the least sacks, and gets the ball out quit. I guess it could just be coaches speak but Sean legitimately sounded like he believes this is the most NFL rdy (starting day 1 reading between the lines) QB with a chance of being top5. Again maybe he sees something we don't. I guess time will tell
  14. Yinz know ball podcast had the line on Dan Moore: ”Dan Moore buddy, get ready to learn the role of bench.”
  15. I've heard Davante Adams is who i've been hearing is the most. I've been pretty vocal about how I personally don't think Rome was on the level of Malik and MHJ but I was still glad to see we drafted him at #9 simply because I think he's going to get to learn from both DJ Moore and Allen. And also hopefully we play 3 WR sets with him so that he won't see double teams and get easier looks in our offense. I think Waldron will know a lot more by Pre Season where he will work him into the offense for easy success.
  16. The luxury pick I really want is a day 2 RB. It’s the one position where another playmaker really fits in for Jordan Love and then we wouldn’t have to run Jacob’s into the ground. Dillon is a #3 anyway.
  17. It's possible but it seems like he pushed to sign Kirk and wanted to win now before he gets to old.
  18. i gotta be honest….i still can’t quit keon coleman, despite myself lol. he’s boom/bust for sure but there’s a shot he turns into a really good d-hop replacement (stylistically- obviously the chances he’s as *good* as d-hop are slim). beyond him, franklin, and mitchell, i don’t actually see any WRs i’d love at 38. at that point unless there’s good talent at other positions on the board (dejean, newton, etc) i’d be looking to trade back and maybe look at a javon baker
  19. I would have been sort of irked. Given Adams' age I would slightly understand it more. But for a 1st rounder....I'd be more supportive of McMillan, Polk, Wilson, etc day 2.
  1. Load more activity