All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

I love the torch concept.
  3. Packers @ Raiders - Preseason Week 3 GDT (O Canada)

CFL has goal posts only a few yards in to the EZ, not at the back like the NFL. They had to move it back so I'm guessing the issue would be with the hole where the original uprights would be.
  4. All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

They are putting giant eyesore of a torch at one end to obstruct an otherwise stellar view of the strip. That work?
  5. #FireBruceAllen

How he navigates the T-Will situation moving forward now that its more of a national story will be interesting. It seems now more than ever that T-Will will NEVER play, so the onus is now on Bruce to make a move.
  6. I heard Tate Martell might have a position change to receiver? Surprised he has not won the starting QB job but that could change in a series or two, his ability to scramble could help a ton, I bet they put him in multiple wild cat type situations just like Ohio State put him in and let him run a little last year. Jarren Williams RS FR is the starter, will see how he looks against that Florida secondary. At least they do not have Perry starting that kid seemed pretty bad last season.
  7. NBA 2K20

This is a stretch build I made. I made him taller, too - 6'10". For all the people who saying stretch 4's are dead, think again. AND this dude gonna be able to put on the Hall of Fame badges he wants to put on. Get ready.
  8. All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

I mean... hard to draft that level of talent. But man there are some exciting guys in this upcoming draft.
  9. 53 Man Roster Predictions 2019 Edition

Kind of agree. God knows we gave Gilbert his shot last year and got nothing out of it.
  10. Is there any other decent WRs on the market? We don't have much behind Diggs and Thielen.
  11. Is this a current Future Podcast, or a future current podcast? I'm confused.
  12. Raiders @ Green Bay "Tighten Things Up Bowl"

Yeah definitely. I'm not saying it a good idea to do right away - or even ever. The travel and altitude could all be problems. But the NFL should, and has been, promoting hard in that market.
  13. Green Bay Packers 2019 Offensive Line

Yeah, none of this is right. There's a reason McCray was riding the bench last year. He wasn't good at all.
  14. Patriots S Patrick Chung indicted for cocaine possession

Players who haven’t been charged with a crime have been suspended on the basis of allegations before. He probably catches a short suspension as a result of this whole thing.
  15. He's not but he'll be busy this weekend so it's not an awful conclusion for him really
  16. If I had known we had 30 investigators, I woulda saved it for a more meaningful time.
  17. I corroborate oldman's dissent, in the spirit of comradery. I do not prostate anything. Words are too hard. And for the record, I still metatarsal @y2lamanaki and @Forge.
  18. It’s tacky if you make up invests in too close of proximity to each other. I didn’t fake an invest since November 2018 prior to the Star Trek game.
  19. Patriots S Patrick Chung indicted for cocaine possession

You mean 23, right?
  20. 2019 NFC North Fantasy Football (DRAFT THREAD)

gimme gronk & riley ridley thx
  1. Load more activity