Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

Just now, Darth Pees said:

Sounds like you need some privacy walls tbh

The entrance to my office/cube is facing that direction, hence easy to see my monitors from that office. Now I've contemplating bring in cardboard and creating a fort for privacy.

Vote count 

Darth - - 8-- sirA, md4l, rags, teude, fj, hz, James, ruskie 

woz--1--gopher

rags--2--ksj, Darth 

gopher--3-- mookie, ltbf, Jfin 

mookie--1--dome

Teude - - 3--ted, touch, slappy 

Dome - - 1--woz 

10 to eliminate

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If I vote Teude will you vote Mookie? 

I don’t like that he’s gaining zero traction this game, he’s someone who generally has lots of heat on him early and this game he’s acting different and has no heat on him. 

Darth is too easy and lots of people just jumped on to jump on and didn’t add anything else. 

Dont like Woz bailing on a darth vote for someone he has a lesser read on (me) because he doesn’t want to “hang his vote” out there while he’s gone. 

Gophers situation is way too convenient for him to get out of his claim, but could absolutely be a setup if mafia is good. He needs to explain tomorrow.

20 hours ago, teude said:

No news after last night. 

This post has caught my eye when reading back over the posts.  Could be someone new innocently posting or someone smart enough to throw it out there 

20 hours ago, teude said:

Not really, md4l smells bit fishy but thats all.

Well that is wrong, he is smells putrid like that fish has been rotting for weeks 

7 hours ago, teude said:

Darth

Voting without reason and jumping on a bw is always scummy

add these to what you saw touch, I can get behind a teude lynch.

21 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Darth is too easy and lots of people just jumped on to jump on and didn’t add anything else. 

Dont like Woz bailing on a darth vote for someone he has a lesser read on (me) because he doesn’t want to “hang his vote” out there while he’s gone. 

Gophers situation is way too convenient for him to get out of his claim, but could absolutely be a setup if mafia is good. He needs to explain tomorrow.

Gopher has been conveniently silent/silenced since d1.  I think we definitely need to start hearing from him tomorrow.  With the heat on him d1 to nothing really since it has me really wondering if gopher is actually mafia.  They did have malf so I could see him orchestrating something to keep one of their own silent until the heat blows off. 

Gopher did put his foot in his mouth when he was last mafia so malf and mafia could have been trying to save themselves from him. 

30 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

If I vote Teude will you vote Mookie? 

I don’t like that he’s gaining zero traction this game, he’s someone who generally has lots of heat on him early and this game he’s acting different and has no heat on him. 

Wouldn’t that defeat the purpose of voting teude?

Archived