Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Apologies for the late tag. 

@mission27, @Shady Slim, @EliteTexan80, @MookieMonster, @SovereignNazgul, @MathMan, @utley4568, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @Whicker, @Ragnarok, @gopherwrestler, @bcb1213, @TedLavie, @domepatrol91, @LetTheBallFly, @Famous Jameis, @Tyty, @11sanchez11

It is YOUR responsibility to get submissions from everyone on your tribe.  You can see who is on your tribe on the first page.  I will not be tagging people any reminders for this challenge.  *cough* Mission.  If players from your tribe do not submit a move, they basically just stood in front of their wall because they were too stupid to understand the concept of Hide and Seek.  Deadline is 1 PM CST Tuesday. 

If your tribe does not submit a SEEK PM, that means your entire tribe was too stupid to actually do the seeking part of Hide and Seek.  Anybody for any tribe can seek at any time.  The PM must have SEEK, and then order the walls you want to look behind. 

Hide and Seek

Read the description AND THE RULES.  READ THE RULES.  READ THE RULES.  READ THE RULES.

Rule violations will be met with consequences!  Read the rules! 

For today's Immunity Challenge, tribes will be playing Hide and Seek.  On the challenge island, there are ten large walls labeled 1-10. 

Every player per tribe has to tell me which panel they want to hide behind in a private message.  One player per tribe has to send me their tribe's SEEKING PM.  The first tribe to find all the other tribe's players is SAFE from Tribal Council (fewest attempts).  The tribe who takes the most amount of attempts will have to go to Tribal Council. 

Example: 

Tribe One hides as follows:

1 - Two players
2 - Three players
3 - 0
4 - 0
5 - 0
6 - 1
7 - 2
8 - 0
9 - 1
10 - 1

Tribe two searches the walls in this order: 10, 1, 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,2. 

This tribe took ten attempts to find all the other tribe. 

Tribe Two hides as follows:

1 - 0
2 - 0
3 - 0
4 - 0
5 - 0
6 - 0
7 - 2 hide here
8 - 2 hide here
9 - 2 players hide here
10 - 4 players hide here

Tribe one looks in this order: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Tribe One took four attempts to find all the other players.  Tribe two would have to go to Tribal Council.

Rules

1. Every player MUST submit a hiding place.  If a player does not submit a hiding place, they are considered FOUND immediately, and they will also lose an hour from every deadline for the rest of the game.
2.  READ THIS RULE EXTREMELY CAREFULLY AND FULLY UNDERSTAND IT.   The only communication allowed regarding this challenge is IN THREAD.  You CANNOT use codes or refer to old Chatty links or reference old PMs or anything outside of this thread.  You CANNOT tell players on your tribe which wall to hide behind.  You can only communicate about which wall you WILL or WILL NOT hide behind.  For example, you can't say, "Frank, go lower 5," "Fred, hide behind wall one."  "Everybody pick one door that hasn't been claimed."  You can only reference walls you WILL or WILL NOT hide behind. 
3. I need only ONE submission per tribe for the SEEKING aspect.  This PM must have SEEK in bold, then the order (1-10) you want to search your opponent's hiding places.  The first submission I get for this is the one that counts. 
5. If there is a TIE, the tribe who finds the opposing tribe's SEEKER first will win. 
6. Deadline is Tuesday by 1 PM CST. 

53 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’ll seek. 

50 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I will submit my moves once I get home from work. I get out at 10. Sometimes I’m out at 1030.

Give 'em hell, touch! 

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

1. Every player MUST submit a hiding place.  If a player does not submit a hiding place, they are considered FOUND immediately, and they will also lose an hour from every deadline for the rest of the game.

@SovereignNazgul

@MathMan

@mission27

@LetTheBallFly

@Adrenaline_Flux

@TedLavie

@11sanchez11

@bcb1213

@Tyty

Please post in the thread once you have PMed Jeffrey which wall/door you're hiding behind. Jeff finally found some serious penalties in his penalty bag. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

@Whicker @Ragnarok @utley4568 @EliteTexan80 @Shady Slim @MookieMonster @domepatrol91 @gopherwrestler @Famous Jameis

Please post in thread once you’ve sent your hiding spot

4 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Hide and Seek

Read the description AND THE RULES.  READ THE RULES.  READ THE RULES.  READ THE RULES.

Rule violations will be met with consequences!  Read the rules! 

For today's Immunity Challenge, tribes will be playing Hide and Seek.  On the challenge island, there are ten large walls labeled 1-10. 

Every player per tribe has to tell me which panel they want to hide behind in a private message.  One player per tribe has to send me their tribe's SEEKING PM.  The first tribe to find all the other tribe's players is SAFE from Tribal Council (fewest attempts).  The tribe who takes the most amount of attempts will have to go to Tribal Council. 

Example: 

Tribe One hides as follows:

1 - Two players
2 - Three players
3 - 0
4 - 0
5 - 0
6 - 1
7 - 2
8 - 0
9 - 1
10 - 1

Tribe two searches the walls in this order: 10, 1, 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,2. 

This tribe took ten attempts to find all the other tribe. 

Tribe Two hides as follows:

1 - 0
2 - 0
3 - 0
4 - 0
5 - 0
6 - 0
7 - 2 hide here
8 - 2 hide here
9 - 2 players hide here
10 - 4 players hide here

Tribe one looks in this order: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Tribe One took four attempts to find all the other players.  Tribe two would have to go to Tribal Council.

Rules

2.  READ THIS RULE EXTREMELY CAREFULLY AND FULLY UNDERSTAND IT.   The only communication allowed regarding this challenge is IN THREAD.  You CANNOT use codes that the other tribe is not privy to or refer to old Chatty links or reference old PMs or anything outside of this thread.  You CANNOT tell players on your tribe which wall to hide behind.  You can only communicate about which wall you WILL or WILL NOT hide behind.  For example, you can't say, "Frank, go lower 5," "Fred, hide behind wall one."  "Everybody pick one door that hasn't been claimed."  You can only reference walls you WILL or WILL NOT hide behind. 
3. I need only ONE submission per tribe for the SEEKING aspect.  This PM must have SEEK in bold, then the order (1-10) you want to search your opponent's hiding places.  The first submission I get for this is the one that counts. 
5. If there is a TIE, the tribe who finds the opposing tribe's SEEKER first will win. 
6. Deadline is Tuesday by 1 PM CST. 

For reference.

• Like 1