What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

54 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s really impressive what Elon pulled off in 12 years given the nightmare 2008 was.

He’s more wealthy than Bezos now.

He's up almost 900% since March of 2020. That's absolutely unbelievable.

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

It’s really impressive what Elon pulled off in 12 years given the nightmare 2008 was.

He’s more wealthy than Bezos now.

Will be even better once he makes Texas his HQ, and faces way less business laws, taxes, etc. California is the last place you want to run a business. 

What do I have to do to get my laptop to work faster? I know it's the not internet because my work laptop and phone operate normal. It's driving me nuts! The last month my laptop has closed all tabs (it lets me reopen all, at least). after closing it. It's so annoying!   PS - my laptop is maybe a year old, so it's not that

2 hours ago, K9 said:

What do I have to do to get my laptop to work faster? I know it's the not internet because my work laptop and phone operate normal. It's driving me nuts! The last month my laptop has closed all tabs (it lets me reopen all, at least). after closing it. It's so annoying!   PS - my laptop is maybe a year old, so it's not that

One of mine had an issue with the major windows update version 20H2. I grabbed the Update Assistant and installed it that way. Everything smoothed right out.

Also if just the past month. https://www.techradar.com/news/windows-10-update-is-reportedly-causing-system-lag-and-serious-crashes

13 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I didnt get it either. Then PM'ed about it yesterday. Havent gotten any response back in over 24 hours.

pretty sure they misunderstood your joke tbh. the grammar was kinda weird and i think it made it look like a white guy (which i assume they think you are) making a "racist joke" to a black guy (which i think they assume i am), when it was you making a race joke about yourself. i had to reread a couple times because i was like wtf is he talking about lol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Going for my first job interview in over 14 years on Tuesday, a little bit nervous but also excited.  

They are impressed when you can fluently conduct the interview in klingon. Just a little tip for you. 

Good luck!

• Like 1