What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

CAN WE PLEASE GET AN ANSWER TO WHAT HAPPENED TO @Bednarik60?!?!

Guys, I was forced to ban Bednarik60 after giving him numerous warnings.   His warnings included insulting a member who was going through the hurricane Harvey disaster and inappropriate comments about the Hurricane Irma disaster.   Other rule violations included insults and attacks on members and numerous inappropriate comments.  His final rule violation was to insult and attack me in a profanity laced PM.  

Both @Kiltman and @Phire had private discussions with B60 about how he needed to follow the forum rules.  We didn't want to ban him.  Unfortunately, he ignored all our warnings to stop breaking the forum rules and I had no choice but to ban him.   Let's move on and drop the discussion of forum administration. If anyone has questions or comments about forum administration, please send me a PM.   

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:
 On 9/18/2017 at 10:57 AM, Webmaster said:

Guys, I was forced to ban Bednarik60 after giving him numerous warnings.   His warnings included insulting a member who was going through the hurricane Harvey disaster and inappropriate comments about the Hurricane Irma disaster.   Other rule violations included insults and attacks on members and numerous inappropriate comments.  His final rule violation was to insult and attack me in a profanity laced PM.  

Both @Kiltman and @Phire had private discussions with B60 about how he needed to follow the forum rules.  We didn't want to ban him.  Unfortunately, he ignored all our warnings to stop breaking the forum rules and I had no choice but to ban him.   Let's move on and drop the discussion of forum administration. If anyone has questions or comments about forum administration, please send me a PM.   

Supernatural-Dean.gif

Edited by BigBillsFan13