What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

So, I really don't know how I existed around here without the ability to tag posters and like posts. 

Drunk off power and panda milk, probably. Same way you exist anywhere, really. Except, instead of off power, you’re just drunk.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I prefer to poop at home because I spring for the good toilet paper, but there are days when I just have to go. The thing that makes it easier for me is that I have my own bathroom at work.

The TP is a huge factor.  I'm nearing the point of packing some in my suitcase when I travel because hotels are cheap. That's about the only time I use another restroom other than at home.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

Drunk off power and panda milk, probably. Same way you exist anywhere, really. Except, instead of off power, you’re just drunk.

Can't really get drunk off of Panda milk unless you drop in a 5th of Bailey's. Or Scotch. Or Lysol. Or Vodka.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The TP is a huge factor.  I'm nearing the point of packing some in my suitcase when I travel because hotels are cheap. That's about the only time I use another restroom other than at home.

Yeah step up to my level I already do that B|

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You're quite the restroom VIP aren't you :D

• Like 1

17 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Can't really get drunk off of Panda milk unless you drop in a 5th of Bailey's. Or Scotch. Or Lysol. Or Vodka.

Why limit yourself to one at a time? It’s like a suicide from the soda machine when you were a kid. Bring your A game, man.