NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I love SaQuon Barkley, but starting to feel like he's overrated.

.He might get injured.

I don’t think he can’t. But I feel you. It’s the Odell/Browns/Baker effect. 

Just tiring on how great they are. Before they have a track record. 

Interesting comment by Bill Cowher....Cowher think fantasy football is a problem for the WR in the NFL.

Cowher didn't hesitate with his answer when asked why the receiver position seems to be the one that creates the most self-centered football players. 

"Fantasy football," Cowher said. "I think fantasy football has made that position and has created a kind of selfishness and a way for us to judge players. It's hard for them not to look at that … I think, when you talk about a team sport yet we're talking about individuals wanting to have specific numbers. I think fantasy football has made that position a lot more, I would say, divisive for a team from the standpoint of they're looked upon a little bit differently than offensive linemen or defensive linemen or any other player besides quarterbacks ... running backs, obviously because they get touches. So I just think fantasy football has created more of an individual sport when it really is a team sport."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bill-cowher-we-know-too-much-about-antonio-brown-someone-who-likes-to-see-his-name-in-the-media/

• Like 1