Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

7 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Thank God I'm probably buying a money pit house.  I'm going to really need a hobby this fall if CFB gets pushed back, etc. 

I tossed around the idea of having a chicken coup to my wife (couple years from now).  Now my 4-year old won't shut up about having chickens.  I can't even get him to play with our puppy he wanted so badly.

I told my middle child (3 YOA) to say "please" today.  He responded by pulling his shirt up over this face to hide from me then played dead-fish flat on the ground.

I'm not in a good place during these crazy times. 

Tell the 4 year old to get a job

• Like 1

I was out running yesterday, wearing a Myles Garrett jersey, when this car literally screeched to a halt next to me.

The driver told me he was on his way to throw away a bag of Browns gear when he saw me.

Now I swear this is true, I am sat at my desk wearing a Browns helmet signed by Josh McCown, a Cody Kessler jersey, with a ball signed by Joel Bitonio next to the monitor.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

I was out running yesterday, wearing a Myles Garrett jersey, when this car literally screeched to a halt next to me.

The driver told me he was on his way to throw away a bag of Browns gear when he saw me.

Now I swear this is true, I am sat at my desk wearing a Browns helmet signed by Josh McCown, a Cody Kessler jersey, with a ball signed by Joel Bitonio next to the monitor.

You could probably throw that Kessler jersey away. 

14 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

Picture 

On 5/13/2020 at 8:42 AM, Mega Ron said:

source.gif

• Like 2

Gentlemen,  if any of you are remotely curious about Australian Rules Football, they're offering a great deal to check out their "WatchAFL" app, which has the last 3 seasons worth of games, along with dozens and dozens of classic games, along with the tv programming that they carry.  They've announced that the season is going to "restart" on June 11, so a month of their site to check out this game is $5.

https://www.watchafl.com.au/

.....or $2 for a week, just in case you want to dip your toe in a bit.  

Edited by Bucketheadsdad