Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

18 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

That sucks. Precautions will drastically lower your chances of getting it but it doesn't eliminate you from getting it. You seem to be asymptomatic so you may have been the first to get it. If the kids were in child care that is also a possibility, schools and childcare have to be a huge way it gets spread even if a lot of the info says otherwise because...kids and their habits. Fortunately kids do pretty well with recovering so it's scary but there is reason to be optimistic everyone will have a full recovery and that is the most important thing.

Good luck and hope the kids feel better and you remain symptom free and the wife does well with her delivery. If you need some help I imagine her brother would come over and assist.

Yeah kids stay home with mom who is working from home. So I was def patient zero. 

2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

FTFY

Besides the Dark Knight trilogy and Joker (which wasn't really a typical superhero movie), most superhero movies are either total trash or mediocre at best. Probably the most overrated movie genre, IMO.

29 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Besides the Dark Knight trilogy and Joker (which wasn't really a typical superhero movie), most superhero movies are either total trash or mediocre at best. Probably the most overrated movie genre, IMO.

I guess it depends what you’re looking to get out of them.

I like them all because they’re something I can watch with my boys and everyone is entertained.

They’re not examples of fine acting, incredible characters, great stories, etc., no doubt about that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

IMO MCU has done superhero movies the right way, everyone else cant get the right formula 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2021 at 8:12 PM, buno67 said:

wife and I try and take the quarantine serious. We have self isolated ourselves for so long. Following everything the CDC says. Wife is fully vaccinated and literally 3-4days before I get my first shot, I freaking get it. no symptoms. I get the shot and assume im feeling the shot. Well daughter gets sick and they test her and she is positive, so I get tested because of it and I come back positive. She tested positive, I get Tested on Friday, and just got the results back. so at the moment, I have, my 5yr has it, and  Saturday morning my 2yr woke up with a fever, so we assume he has it. Oh yeah, we were also suppose to have a baby on Tuesday but we had to cancel the induction. So very annoyed right now

So yesterday morning, my wife went into labor. Around 12:30am her water broke. Her dad had to come pick her up and take her and I had to stay with the kids. Since I tested positive I couldnt be there. Since both my children tested positive, we didnt have anyone to watch them. So I had to stay home. Wife gets to the hospital and 19mins later had our daughter. still upset I couldnt be there. Kinda sucks knowing I missed out on her birth and cutting the cord