2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

21 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Also there is a fine line between quarterback purgatory and a guy that can win a championship. I'm glad we didnt end up their.

Derek Carr, Jimmy G, Tannehill, Alex Smith, Phillip Rivers, are good-great players that won't challenge for a superbowl. 

Dv5svjV.gif

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I really respect Phillip Rivers career. However, he’s come up short in the playoffs a few times. There’s no excuse for last years *** whooping against New England. I can understand a loss, but they got smoked.

He’s not the main reason they’ve come up short for years. 

With that said I would gladly be stuck in qb purgatory with him being a playoff contender every year oppose to what we had to go through. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I really respect Phillip Rivers career. 

Philip Rivers is a walking environmental disaster tbqh.

Also @MWil23 I'm gonna need you tagging me when Rams fans get uppity about Cleveland offseason hype. Somehow I didn't even get a warning during/after the Super Bowl and I'd like to make good on that.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Also @MWil23 I'm gonna need you tagging me when Rams fans get uppity about Cleveland offseason hype. Somehow I didn't even get a warning during/after the Super Bowl and I'd like to make good on that.

I have rammy on ignore. I had to do that when he for real made comments about Dan Gilbert's son calling him "Igor" and making fun of his disability. Granted, half of this was because this wasn't long after the time when my daughter was born with a cleft lip/palate and I was about 90% sure I'd get banned if I engaged him. Oh well, the Pacers will always have this:

2013-10-28-Pacers-division-banner.jpg

...to go with all of these:

2014-10-29-Pacers-new-division-banner.jp

In case you're wondering about my "perma-ban" post/self destruct post, he's obviously getting @ on it. 

Mock:

2(49): --  Jonathan Abram, SS/NDB Miss St. // Nasir Adderley, CB/FS/SS-Convert Delaware // Darnell Savage, SS/NDB Maryland

3(80): --  Lonnie Johnson Jr., CB Kentucky

4(119): --  L.J. Collier, 3Tech DT-Convert TCU // Trysten Hill, DT UCF

5(144): **Trade Up into 4th** -- Trysten Hill, DT UCF (Poor football character drops him to the 4th) //  L.J. Collier, 3Tech DT-Convert TCU

5(155): -- Mitch Hyatt, LT Clemson

5(170): -- Stanley Morgan Jr, WR Nebraska // Diontae Johnson, WR Toledo // Travis Fulgham, WR Old Dominion 

6(189): -- Isaac Nauta, TE Georgia // Tyree Jackson, TE-Convert Buffalo

7(221): **Trade Up into 6th** -- Kenny Young, RB/OW Miami (OH) // AJ Dillon, RB Boston College

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2019 at 12:38 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

So are you on the bandwagon yet?

Or are you still dead to the rest of us?

• Like 2