Brit Pack

2019 Free Agent Discussion

21 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Looks like the J-E-T-S are going through with their plans to hire Gregggg Williams as DC
He's always been more of a 4-3 guy and the Jets have been a 3-4 team for some time now

There might be some defensive players that don't fit the Greggggg Williams scheme or profile going forward

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/NYJ

Id be intrigued by Henry Anderson for the right price. Seems like a perfect fit at 5-tech and had 7 sacks last year. He is a free agent so they might not bring him back if they switch to a 4-3.

Not currently a Jet but I would be pretty happy with Sheldon Richardson as well to give us some interior pressure. His price tag might be too high though with the other needs we have to address in free agency.

Edited by Victor1124

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Crowder, John Brown and JJ Nelson are my WR targets. Think we should buy low in FA and draft another wherever we find value (other than pick 12) and add them to the current group.

Brown was having a fine season until Flacco got benched. 34 catches, 601 yards (17.7 yd/catch), 4 TD in 9 games with Flacco. He can stretch the field.

Id love to get Jamison Crowder in this offense, I think he is awfully underrated. Granted, he gets hurt a lot...should be cheap.

Crowder, John Brown, Humphries, Tyrell, DeSean would all be pretty solid adds. feel like John Brown is probably gonna be my favorite. think someone's gonna throw a lot of money at Humphries.