Who’s your playoff bandwagon team?

SmittyBacall

36 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Who cares about Indianapolis?

I would assume people from Indianapolis.

36 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

What do they have that's interesting about them other than Andrew Luck who is supposed to be a great future HOFer but is actually injured all the time?

I’m not sure what your definition of ‘interesting’ is, but they are about as interesting as every other team scheduled to play in January; so I don’t see what you’re getting at. 

Luck is a year removed from having his career in doubt, came back healthy and started the season 1-5 only to finished 9-1. They’re a well-coached, young team with a core of budding stars that have clawed back into playoff contention. They’re just a perfectly rounded machine that’s brutally efficient. Luck has always been top tier, now he’s surrounded by a very good team. They’re also underdogs at this point. What do other teams offer that’s more interesting?

3 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Nick Foles winning a second superbowl is far more interesting than the colts. The colts even have some of the most boring uniforms in the league.

I mean if hunting a narrative is what you’re into, by all means. I’m more interested in good football.

Archived