Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, pwny said:

So many second chances.

He did send it to me in a thread i left, perhaps not noticing I left it.

Besides, I'm not entirely sure why he is doing this. Sitton is being debuffed for 15 games last year and is old AF. Jaylon Smith is one of the better upcoming linebackers in the game.

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Besides, I'm not entirely sure why he is doing this. Sitton is being debuffed for 15 games last year and is old AF. Jaylon Smith is one of the better upcoming linebackers in the game.

Only allowed because downgrade. I like it.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm not being serious.

However...

Dude got bailed out missing Donald. Now gets bailed out again.

17 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Because he wanted no one to see smith hitting the board and you just ruined it amazingly

48 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Much love, @TheKillerNacho. ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Thanks again for putting up with us all and doing this.

Also, when's the draft thread going up?

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

All,

Keepers have been processed. You should check the OP to make sure I processed your keepers correctly. You have until the draft starts to correct anything you think I did in error, before the OP becomes gospel.

I'll try to have the draft thread open tomorrow or Friday (Monday at the latest), but time slots will not be enforced until Wednesday.

Cheers.

@SirA1@El ramster

@RandyMossIsBoss

@waffles7

@PSID412@khodder@Adrenaline_Flux@YoungBucs15@swoosh@Scalamania@bucsfan333@EaglesPeteC

@pwny@Glen

@Tk3 @MookieMonstah @RuskieTitan @ravens5520 @Whicker @Malfatron

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Also. Jaylon Smith is confirmed worth a first round pick.

Yeah I just don’t value lbs much in the sim and I prefer a stout ol 

but if nacho didn’t allow the switch I wouldn’t have mind that g would have gone high and Jaylon stats weren’t great even though he’s a monster IRL 

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Yeah I just don’t value lbs much in the sim and I prefer a stout ol 

but if nacho didn’t allow the switch I wouldn’t have mind that g would have gone high and Jaylon stats weren’t great even though he’s a monster IRL 

So you based your keeper status based on his production in the sim last year... which was based off him being a 2nd round pick and only 1 season... now he's played 2 seasons and he did better in 2018 vs 2017...

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

So you based your keeper status based on his production in the sim last year... which was based off him being a 2nd round pick and only 1 season... now he's played 2 seasons and he did better in 2018 vs 2017...

It makes sense of you don't think about it.

Archived