BDP 2019 GM Mock Draft Pick Thread

Scoundrel

With the 60th selection, the Los Angeles Chargers select defensive lineman Zach Allen, Boston College.
zach-allen-football.jpg

@samsel23 and the Chiefs are on the clock with the 61st pick.

The idea here is although Allen isn't the twitched up athlete many of the great DL players that have been selected already, he is polished and has some dominate streaks. He plays a high snap count and plays well. He powers the tackle and throws them away for runs of no gain and although he isn't bending around the edge like an elite pick he offers pass rush capabilities. I picture him as my base 5 technique end with Bosa moving to the opposite edge and Ingram returning to a higher snap count at blitzing OLB. Then in a nickle position perhaps Ingram rotates back down to end opposite Bosa and Allen can roll inside to take 3 technique snaps which he has done at BC.

With the # 67 overall pick of the 2019 NFL Draft...

The San Francisco 49ers select..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTORJHO0DPwVQxhm3DeNw

Terrill Hanks... LB.. New Mexico State

The hype current is in strong flow for this converted safety turned senior LB, and I'm buying in. His speed, athleticism, and ability to diagnose will be an ideal fit as WLB next to MLB Fred Warner. Expensive vet LB Malcolm Smith is not long for this roster, and I wouldn't bet against Hanks to take the spot this season. As he gets stronger and experienced, he could very likely play any of these LB spots, if needed. 

@bcb1213 .... Jets OTC

With pick 70 of the 2019 BDP Mock Draft, the Houston Texans select

Trayveon Williams, RB, Texas A&M

Image result for trayveon williams gif

Had mini chest pains when I saw Jax had selected a RB, butttttttt.... Our guy was still there!  Htown native and lightning (eventual replacement for Lamar Miller) to D'Onta Foreman's future as thunder.   Welcome back home, Trayveon!

@BowserBroncos OTC

Archived