The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

OK the next challenge is ready. I originally planned on making it a fastest to get it done challenge but I feel it might be too difficult after looking at it so I will post it up shortly 

It's the dreaded describe a movie badly challenge 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

OK the next challenge is ready. I originally planned on making it a fastest to get it done challenge but I feel it might be too difficult after looking at it so I will post it up shortly 

@Nazgul prepare to win

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Why does everyone do movies?

It's always movies, chatty, or sports. 

Just now, Nazgul said:

9th place isn't so bad. At least you weren't @ET80.

So, @Dome...we have a few bridesmaids in this game, and none other are more bridesmaid-y like our own @Nazgul. 2nd place in just about every competition this site has ever had... I heard he sleeps in a Jim Kelly jersey, he's so used to losing at the end.

It's gotta be hard being 2nd place in a set of twins, right @Dome?

What the hell is this? 

For this challenge there are 20 movies.  You may knock out any five you choose so you will only supply me 15 answers. 

For each question you get wrong or leave blank I will add 2 and a half minutes to you time.  For every question you get right you will take off 30 seconds.  

There is one wildcard question you can make worth double.  Thus if you get it correct, you take a minute off your time.  Beware however that a missed wildcard question would cost you five minutes 

Also bonus fun 

Whicknarok can force wozwrestler to answer one clue of their choosing

Wozwrestler can force tygage to answer one question of their choosing 

This pattern continues to the bottom.  Unfortunately for dwightler they can not force anyone to answer a question 

Standings for reference 

1st  @Whicker and @Ragnarok 37:00

2nd  @Woz and @gopherwrestler38:00

3rd  @Tyty and @FinneasGage 38:30

4th  @TedLavie and @Mega Ron 41:45

5th  @Malfatronand @Nazgul  42:00

6th  @Pickle Rickand  @The Orca43:00

7th @theuntouchable and @SwAg47:45

8th @Hockey5djhand @Shady Slim 50:15

9th  @Counselor and @Dwight_Schrute47:45+3 minute counselor late penalty fir 50:45

Here are the clues

1.  An alien lands in Cleveland saves the world and becomes a rock band manager

2.  man steals his retarded brother and uses him to win money while they fall in love

3.  A big time business man sleeps with a homeless person who helps him get back home

4.  bunch of college kids get killed for nothing they did.  The only movie where being adopted saved a life

5.  2 chainz aint in the movie but was a big part of it til the one man made it 1 chain

6.  What really happens if you stare at the staticy HBO after hours when you your underage

7.  An American teaches Asians to fight Americans while they teach him to fight Asian

8.  You may be able to lead a horse to water, but it destroys your childhood with sadness. 

9.  Twoface like odds are given to people in the west after a man robs the cartel

10.  A woman travels to a far away land, kills a chick, then teams up with three other people to kill another

11.   Frogs who have been genetically modified cause havoc 

12.  A girl gets drugged and is pumped when she finds out its not Bill Cosby when she wakes up

13.  A billionaire businessmen is afraid of an illegal alien

14.  A young mutated man traps other men and takes their picture for money

15.  A child's parents abandoned him and while they can't call him, he can call and order pizza

16.  Older sister steals younger sisters spotlight on national TV

17.  A burn victim spends the rest of his days trying to make other's dreams a reality

18.  A Dead man gets laid and helps another connect with the girl of his dreams

19.  A fat man learns how to tell a joke and saves the family business

20.  An alcoholic loses to the bad guy twice, finishes just in the top 15 but still lands the girl

Thia challenge must be completed by Friday by 5 PM eastern 

Please get the clue you are forcing others to answer in by 5 pm eastern Thursday 

Edited by bcb1213

14 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Why does everyone do movies?

It's always movies, chatty, or sports. 

This is the only movie, entertainment challenge

I believe there is only 1 chatty challenge and two sports related challenges