Patriots acquire Michael Bennett from Eagles

Nick_gb

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

"You're always caught off guard whenever your name is brought up in the trade blocks, or being traded, but you understand that people want to acquire your services and we're in a tough situation as far as the salary cap," Bennett said when asked how the trade discussions affected him this offseason. "But I'm not willing to take a pay cut. I actually want a pay raise at this point, and so whatever happens just to know that whatever team I go to I want to get paid more than I get paid right now."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001021507/article/eagles-de-michael-bennett-im-not-taking-a-pay-cut

Interesting to see how this plays out

11 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

"You're always caught off guard whenever your name is brought up in the trade blocks, or being traded, but you understand that people want to acquire your services and we're in a tough situation as far as the salary cap," Bennett said when asked how the trade discussions affected him this offseason. "But I'm not willing to take a pay cut. I actually want a pay raise at this point, and so whatever happens just to know that whatever team I go to I want to get paid more than I get paid right now."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001021507/article/eagles-de-michael-bennett-im-not-taking-a-pay-cut

Interesting to see how this plays out

Yeah, saw him on NFLN this morning when he said that

My response: If you want more money, go write another book

14 minutes ago, Elky said:

>Defensive line struggles for a bit.

>Finds young stud that would patch things up in the long run.

>Trade young stud and replace with band-aid

>Defensive line struggles

It's not BB's fault the market for DEs is so good. They can't afford the contract some pass-rush needy team is about to hand Flowers.

11 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Having them both in the same city is the best way to give an entire city cancer 

And that’s why we had the foresight to place the team in Foxborough. They can get the cancer and Rhode Island can get the second hand fallout. That is Belichick’s genius 

Archived