Pete’s GM Mock Draft- DRAFT HAS BEGUN

EaglesPeteC

3 hours ago, samsel23 said:

I’ll take the Bucs/Dolphins as a 2nd team if no one takes them 

2 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

I'll take the Raiders as my 2nd team if nobody wants them. (might take the Bears as a 3rd team if needed, they have less picks them other, I think It wouldn't be hard to do so)

I want to wait until we hit at least 16 GM's before I start dolling out 2nd teams. I will certainly keep it in mind when we get to that point

Here is what I have so far

Bills- @NickChowaniec

Dolphins

Jets- @JetsandI

Patriots- @DaPatsKid98

Bengals

Browns- @cortes02

Ravens- @JetsandI

Steelers

Colts- @WizardHawk

Jaguars

Texans

Titans

Broncos- @BowserBroncos

Chargers- @48 1/2ers

Chiefs- @samsel23

Raiders- @Trojan

Cowboys- @D82

Eagles- @EaglesPeteC

Giants- @ny92mike

Redskins- @mike23md

Bears

Lions- @IDOG_det

Packers

Vikings

Buccaneers- @samsel23

Falcons

Panthers

Saints 

Cardinals- @ny92mike

49ers- @DTMW78

Rams

Seahawks 

@NickChowaniec @DaPatsKid98 @cortes02 @WizardHawk @BowserBroncos @48 1/2ers @Trojan @D82 @mike23md @IDOG_det @DTMW78

Let me know if you are willing to take a 2nd team and which of the remaining teams you would prefer.

@MKnight82 let me know your preferences and also let me know if you'd be willing to take 2 teams.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qE-_bCvIALArhTdp5r4xBIYeKmVrkf3KRQ8lU53MNjo/edit#gid=1177407507

We are going to be doing the draft out of this doc, because it is way easier for me to keep up with than editing the OP. Props to @ny92mike for making it.

Look over the draft order make sure it is right. There are a couple errors that I know about.

1) As the draft goes on the picks numbers are off by a pick or two for a variety of reasons.

2) Because of where the comp picks fall in the real draft order vs the draft order that I edited this from I didn't have spaces for the last two picks in the draft Washington and the Cardinals. You both can still make those picks unless @ny92mike is able to fix it.

Also, @ny92mike I don't have access to edit the date and times for the picks

22 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Let me know if you are willing to take a 2nd team and which of the remaining teams you would prefer.

Give me Da Bears

14 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Look over the draft order make sure it is right. There are a couple errors that I know about

Mike gave me access to edit in the Mini TCMD...I could find the official order and edit if I still have that permission 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Here is what I have so far

Bills- @NickChowaniec

Dolphins

Jets- @JetsandI

Patriots- @DaPatsKid98

Bengals

Browns- @cortes02

Ravens- @JetsandI

Steelers

Colts- @WizardHawk

Jaguars

Texans

Titans

Broncos- @BowserBroncos

Chargers- @48 1/2ers

Chiefs- @samsel23

Raiders- @Trojan

Cowboys- @D82

Eagles- @EaglesPeteC

Giants- @ny92mike

Redskins- @mike23md

Bears

Lions- @IDOG_det

Packers

Vikings

Buccaneers- @samsel23

Falcons

Panthers

Saints 

Cardinals- @ny92mike

49ers- @DTMW78

Rams

Seahawks 

@NickChowaniec @DaPatsKid98 @cortes02 @WizardHawk @BowserBroncos @48 1/2ers @Trojan @D82 @mike23md @IDOG_det @DTMW78

@MKnight82 let me know your preferences and also let me know if you'd be willing to take 2 teams.

@EaglesPeteC I can take the Texans. 

Archived