Official: Dolphins trade for Cardinals QB Josh Rosen

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Or the tank is real and they saw what Rosen did to get Arizona to the #1 pick and figured... maybe he can do that with us, too?

Yeah but I think they may sit him for a year so they can tank for Trevor in the 2021 draft.

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Hopefully it works out.  I'd just like for once in my time following football for the Patriots to have a legitimate threat in the division, and I feel like the Dolphins, Jets and Bills are closer to being that than people give them credit for if their respective quarterbacks work out. 

The Dolphins aren't completely devoid of talent like the Cardinals were.  I was going to try to prove my point, but then I actually looked at the Dolphins roster.  Also, I've said for a long time that I think Rosen is Blaine Gabbert.  Dolphins are going to continue sucking. 

Dolphins always beat us ¬¬

15 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Hopefully it works out.  I'd just like for once in my time following football for the Patriots to have a legitimate threat in the division, and I feel like the Dolphins, Jets and Bills are closer to being that than people give them credit for if their respective quarterbacks work out. 

The Dolphins aren't completely devoid of talent like the Cardinals were.  I was going to try to prove my point, but then I actually looked at the Dolphins roster.  Also, I've said for a long time that I think Rosen is Blaine Gabbert.  Dolphins are going to continue sucking. 

Are you sure?

49 minutes ago, ClutchDJ said:

Are you sure?

The 2019 Dolphins are, overall, the least talented team in the NFL during my time of following the sport. That includes two 0-16 teams.

Whoever says otherwise either doesn't know our current roster or is a massive homer.

Our roster consists of a high potential LT, three decent players in the secondary (one of which is declining and quit on the team last season), and, as of yesterday, a DT with some nice potential. Outside of those areas, Miami is a literal dumpster fire. Lack of star power across the board, with most of our penciled-in starters being dudes who would struggle to earn a roster spot on any decent team.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The 2019 Dolphins are, overall, the least talented team in the NFL during my time of following the sport. That includes two 0-16 teams.

Whoever says otherwise either doesn't know our current roster or is a massive homer.

Our roster consists of a high potential LT, three decent players in the secondary (one of which is declining and quit on the team last season), and, as of yesterday, a DT with some nice potential. Outside of those areas, Miami is a literal dumpster fire. Lack of star power across the board, with most of our penciled-in starters being dudes who would struggle to earn a roster spot on any decent team.

But, but...the "Miami Miracle"!!!!! :P

37 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So wrong! They haven't even took to the field yet with the new coach and massively different defensive scheme. Some of those underperforming players might shine in a new system. Saw it happen so many times in the past. 

I don't know much about Rosen though, other than the 2018 hype. Can't remember ever watching him play.