Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

And that was the same night dome visited him too, right? 

If it was N1, yes. TBH, I went to bed after the correct Malf lynch and the ensuing mayhem and woke up to like 6 notifications and 11 pages of D2 Dome is scum madness.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

With the way he is saying he’s using it, it’d be a 100% confirmed scum, though now that they know that I highly doubt it happens. 

Given that there were only a handful of roles that have powers but don't move (now, to my knowledge, just me), it's limited in its usefulness.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Provided you guess right on a given night. Nothing to say that if MD4L were scum that he would have used the faction kill on N1. You could have (and I suspect did) tracked me last night using the same logic: I wouldn't "move" so thus if I did thus I'm mafia. That's a null tell if it comes back negative.

Just because you would do it that way doesn't mean they are. Or at least were. Now, who knows?

Why would you assume I would track you?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

A track, especially in this game, would end up primarily being a null tell anyways, no? 

With the way he is saying he’s using it, it’d be a 100% confirmed scum, though now that they know that I highly doubt it happens. 

Exactly.  

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

"Hey guys, I tracked a guy with a potential SCUM power. I'm valuable."

Thank you for the backhanded compliment. It's appreciated.

100% tracking you so far (pun intended). I'm also still angry at you stealing my character the pick before me. Stupid #17.

TBH this is a valid point. TBH, you could also have intentionally made up/thrown away your role.

Based upon his play/behavior or the role he chose?

Ah, so that's the real reason.

And it was based on his play D1.  I called him out on it at the time.  Seemed like a scum md4l comment.  

Just now, Woz said:

Given that there were only a handful of roles that have powers but don't move (now, to my knowledge, just me), it's limited in its usefulness.

Correction - Reaper would as well. And Winston on N2

1 minute ago, Woz said:

As a non-moving character, it would follow, no?

There are a number of options.  It could also be someone with an x-shot.  That way, if they go somewhere, but their listed move wasn't activated, then boom.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

There are a number of options.  It could also be someone with an x-shot.  That way, if they go somewhere, but their listed move wasn't activated, then boom.  

Fair enough. I was just following you're N1 logic (which I now understand) of tracking someone who "couldn't" move on a given night and applying the same logic to N2. There was only a handful of people that could apply to, myself being one of them and as far as I know the only one who people seem to be high on quite a few suspect lists.

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

And this @Tk3is why speed lynching never helps cause we have zero way of confirming this 

I don't think it could have been confirmed anyway. Its not like past jailer roles where they can't be lynched the next day. Its just a roleblock/protect on that night.

@The Orca will be compiling the official vote counts for me for the remainder of the evening. Please do not interact with him outside of providing vote corrections.

My post will still start night. All moves should still be sent to me. I will still be around on mobile to answer questions

@ET80 @gopherwrestler @Tk3 @AFlaccoSeagulls @rackcs @Woz @FinneasGage @Danger @Pickle Rick @Ragnarok @MWil23 @James @bcb1213 @Nazgul @theuntouchable @Counselor  @squire12

Archived