2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

7 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

You are one lucky dude.

Coincidentally, myself and my mom are the only two members of my family that aren't obese. The staple of my diet is cheeseburgers and breakfast burritos. Not totally lucky though. If i get into a fight with someone who can punch hard, they could break my ribs easily, I'm guessing. And again, damn near impossible to find shirts that fit good, and 33x36 pants don't seem to exist. Hate having to sag my 34 length pants at age 37. Also, tall + slim = back problems.

Edited by Jeezla

15 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Coincidentally, myself and my mom are the only two members of my family that aren't obese. The staple of my diet is cheeseburgers and breakfast burritos. Not totally lucky though. If i get into a fight with someone who can punch hard, they could break my ribs easily, I'm guessing. And again, damn near impossible to find shirts that fit good, and 33x36 pants don't seem to exist. Hate having to sag my 34 length pants at age 37. Also, tall + slim = back problems.

I hear you on the back problems 

17 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I hear you on the back problems 

Dude, for real. I'm only 26 but I already have to go to the chiropractor. Ironically, I have to do ergonomics training at work. Idk if I'm credible considering I'm hunched. 

5 hours ago, Jeezla said:

6'4" 175, age 37. People have been telling me my metabolism will slow down one day for like 20 years. Heaviest I've ever been is 185 when I worked out consistently around age 20. Damn near impossible to find off the rack clothes that don't fit like crap. 

me hate u. 

16 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Not really. I try to avoid drinking sugar drinks, but that's about it. 

I only drink water, it's something I picked up in highschool because of issues with my skin complexion. So maybe the key is what you drink?

Wow the Rockets signed Anthony Bennett to a 1 year $1.74 million dollar contract not non-guaranteed.   Pretty shocking, I did not even know he played basketball anymore to be honest.  Had tons of talent and athletic ability coming out of UNLV.  Could shoot it, was long, good athlete and could handle a little.  Will be very interesting to see what he can do in the league. 

Would not be surprised if Royce White gets a shot somewhere, he looks pretty solid in the 3 on 3 games he plays in, can handle and has a real flair for passing and making plays.  Just mentally is he all there or not.  

21 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Wow the Rockets signed Anthony Bennett to a 1 year $1.74 million dollar contract not non-guaranteed.   Pretty shocking, I did not even know he played basketball anymore to be honest.  Had tons of talent and athletic ability coming out of UNLV.  Could shoot it, was long, good athlete and could handle a little.  Will be very interesting to see what he can do in the league. 

Would not be surprised if Royce White gets a shot somewhere, he looks pretty solid in the 3 on 3 games he plays in, can handle and has a real flair for passing and making plays.  Just mentally is he all there or not.  

If only White wasn’t scared to fly. His anxiety disorder was a huge hurdle for him. If he has found a way to manage it then yeah he could be worth a shot but if not then I can’t see him in the NBA again. 

59 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

If only White wasn’t scared to fly. His anxiety disorder was a huge hurdle for him. If he has found a way to manage it then yeah he could be worth a shot but if not then I can’t see him in the NBA again. 

Yeah he has some issues, but I assume he is flying for this 3 on 3 league?  He played in a Canadian basketball league the year before, I assume he had to fly for that also.  The 3 on 3 travels around city to city.  Sure he is a long shot but seems to have kept in good shape and kid can create as a big man and pass the ball.  

He is just as big of a long shot as Bennett and he just got another chance and I would have never thought that would happen for him.  

• Like 1