Official 2020 DL/EDGE Thread

CalhounLambeau

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Blacklocks first step is absolutely insane...  he certainly has the potential to be the next dominant 3T. 

he’s still got work to do on timing the snap count. All the speed in the world don’t mean anything if you’re last off the line. But it’s not Allen Bailey levels of awful so I think it’s not a huge concern.

People are surprised he weighed in at 290, but that’s what he looks like on the field honestly. Didn’t seem to effect his run defense abilities, he can hold his own. But He’s not exactly a bully inside either.

9 hours ago, brownie man said:

I finally got around to watching Gross Motas

why aren’t people higher on him? 

he sure looks like a 10 year starter to me 

looks like a bigger and stronger Dee Ford 

Some have noted the "Bully scandal" as a potential issue. Although I don't know exactly what his role was in that one. Otherwise I can only agree with you, I really like him as a prospect.

11 hours ago, brownie man said:

I finally got around to watching Gross Motas

why aren’t people higher on him? 

he sure looks like a 10 year starter to me 

looks like a bigger and stronger Dee Ford 

Does a bigger and stronger Dee Ford look like Dee Ford?

• Like 2

On 27/02/2020 at 4:01 PM, Chrissooner49er said:

Is Bradlee Anae of Utah a Day 2 pick to any of you? 

I like him towards the middle of Day 2 for the right team/scheme. 

I don't know that he's an every down starter, but he has some potential to be a havoc raising rotational guy. I'd love him on the Raiders as a 3rd rounder as a blitz package player alongside Ferrell and Crosby, but he'd have to be a BPA luxury pick due to his limitations at other aspects of the game.

Trying to think of a team that would value Espenesa in the 1st. I think it would be the Pats because he fits a similar mold to what they like their ends to do. Ravens would move him around a bunch like Z Smith and maybe the Packers, in a similar vein. Does Seattle still play with an oversized left end?