Official 2020 QB Thread

CalhounLambeau

39 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Yeah, he's likely staying.

Why are they wasting our time with a press conference? If you're going back, just announce it on social media. Same thing if you're leaving. You're not that important, kid.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Why are they wasting our time with a press conference? If you're going back, just announce it on social media. Same thing if you're leaving. You're not that important, kid.

I feel the same if he's coming back. Just say you're coming back.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I mean he kinda is. He was the presumptive number one pick before the season and still would've been in play had he not gotten hurt. He could fight for #1 overall next year, too.

Either way, you could just pretend like there's no press conference and wait for Schefter to tweet his decision 30 minutes before noon.

Just now, Rich7sena said:

I mean he kinda is. He was the presumptive number one pick before the season and still would've been in play had he not gotten hurt. He could fight for #1 overall next year, too.

Either way, you could just pretend like there's no press conference and wait for Schefter to tweet his decision 30 minutes before noon.

I'll be working, so I won't know what his decision is until well after the press conference.

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Tua declares

MIA celebrates. 

Getting an Air-Raid, mobile-QB OC wasn't a coincidence.  This was the guy they were tanking for.  Ironic that they probably still get him.

MIA keeps Fitzmagic as a bridge for 2020, Tua gets healthy.  Smart move IMO, he won't fall out of the top 10 IMO.  I had doubts before, but the way the draft order fell, MIA can justify a medical redshirt / rookie development year for him.

• Like 3

Just now, Broncofan said:

MIA celebrates. 

Getting an Air-Raid, mobile-QB OC wasn't a coincidence.  This was the guy they were tanking for.  Ironic that they probably still get him.

MIA keeps Fitzmagic as a bridge for 2020, Tua gets healthy.  Smart move IMO, he won't fall out of the top 10 IMO.  I had doubts before, but the way the draft order fell, MIA can justify a medical redshirt / rookie development year for him.

And then Tua will have what appears to be a finally broken out Devante Parker, Big target emerging Mike Gesicki and a high potential Preston Williams to throw to. Just need to get that running game going and some protection. 

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Miami's going to have to trade up if they want Tua.

No doubt CAR and LAC will be trying.

Yeah, and they'll likely get their guy.  They have the most draft compensation to offer DET or NYG (hope not), and those teams would still be in the top 5 if they traded back.

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Yeah, and they'll likely get their guy.  They have the most draft compensation to offer DET or NYG (hope not), and those teams would still be in the top 5 if they traded back.

For sure, just saying it's going to probably take one of those 1sts with 5 I imagine to get him. MAYBE there 2nd in place of Houston 1st but...