Which Ex-Player Talking Head is the Biggest Phony

SkippyX

5 hours ago, iknowcool said:

I mean what he said was dumb, but I don't see how that makes him phony.  I don't think just because you were a bad player in the NFL means you can't criticize someone that may be better than you, otherwise every fan that slights a player is a phony too.  

I would take every guys opinion mentioned so far over Colin Cowturd

About 15 years ago now, Salisbury had a short lived morning show in Chicago.  One of ESPNs worst decisions was putting him in a city that didnt know anything about him or hated his guts.  His show was replaced Waddle and Silvy which has been going strong since.  

I dislike the exbears that played 50 years ago and dont understand the way the game works today and act.like they know everything about football.  

Brady Quinn is a bitter conspiracy theorist against the Browns. He once said that the Browns intentionally benched him to save some cash. Let's look at the facts:

*Out of the NFL after 4 years

*53.8% completion rate

*12 TD 17 INT

*126.8 YARDS PER GAME

*64.4 QB Rating

*20 games started, FOUR WINS

Oh, and btw, in 2008/2009 he had former Pro Bowl weapons in Braylon Edwards, KWII (What a trainwreck), Jamaal Lewis, and 3 Pro Bowl OL (JT, Steinbeck, Mack). 

He's an embittered elitist that refused to take any responsibility for his own failures and his knowledge of the game is embarrassingly low. That said, he does have a face for television and a degree from Notre Dame, hence why he has his job.

11 hours ago, game3525 said:

MJD and Greg Jennings are by far the worst. 

MJD is just a lazy hottakes artist and Jennings is only on TV to bash Rodgers.

Jennings also throws heaps and heaps of praise on the Cowboys for reasons that aren't sensible. He said that Randall Cobb was one of the best off season acquisitions. I mean I know he's your former teammate and all, but lol.

46 minutes ago, lancerman said:
1 hour ago, August4th said:

Bradshaw

Yeah the 4x Super Bowl winner and league MVP is a phony 

If we consider Bradshaw an entertainer, I think he's pretty good at his job actually. As an analyst? Ehhhhhh I'm not so sure about that one.

Edited by Danger