Andrew Luck informs Colts he plans to retire

tab

1 minute ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Folks shouldn't be sad for Luck. He's a multimillionaire with a hot wife a new baby on the way. He's going to be traveling the world and enjoying life to the fullest. He doesn't need football. People should be happy for him.

Im confused. So I should be happy for him cuz u think his wife is hot or he does?

3 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Folks shouldn't be sad for Luck. He's a multimillionaire with a hot wife a new baby on the way. He's going to be traveling the world and enjoying life to the fullest. He doesn't need football. People should be happy for him.

I mean, being able to say "I'm good" to the NFL while you still have your health and a big pile of money is a thing to celebrate, at least as far as the player's perspective is concerned.  Would that every NFL player had the same opportunity to cash out a big pile of chips when they want to, rather than when the NFL tells them they're done.

However many millions of dollars Andrew Luck has in his bank account is enough millions of dollars.

Edited by PossibleCabbage

12 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

If the Titans can’t win the division now, it’s a failure of a season.

I mean, considering the Texans are the only team in that division with a good QB I wouldn't call it a failure for the Titans not to win the division.  I would call that a shock.