Andrew Luck informs Colts he plans to retire

tab

2 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Grigson once won executive of the year lol

His first year when he drafted Luck and hit on 3-4 other picks right?

Proof that even a blind squirrel can find a nut every now and then.  It just randomly happened all in 1 year.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

People really surprised he getting booed. They learn two weeks before the season starts while in the middle of a Colts game. Of course they shocked and pissed. I might boo his *** too. That said I also am rational and understand he didn't make this decision lightly. I wish him well but no one should be surprised fans are booing him.

• Like 3

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

How long until a prominent media person blames Andrew Luck choosing his well-being over his wallet or wins, on the fact that (having been born in 1989) Andrew Luck is a millennial.

Way ahead of you:

Of all the things that might be be described as "millennial", retiring isn't one of them tbh.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

How long until a prominent media person blames Andrew Luck choosing his well-being over his wallet or wins, on the fact that (having been born in 1989) Andrew Luck is a millennial.

Already happened.

Doug Gottlieb

@GottliebShow

Retiring cause rehabbing is “too hard” is the most millennial thing ever #AndrewLuck

1 minute ago, showtime said:

It's the timing of it.  The season is about to start and he decides to retire now. 

But in the real world u don't know when it's over till it's over. Never fault a guy for calling it quits when he's mentally checked out. This happened to my 49ers when Borland did this(obviously smaller scale) and I didn't hold a grudge against him. 

• Like 1