Andrew Luck informs Colts he plans to retire

tab

I don't want to turn attention away from something that's an incredible story but.....

......Oliver Luck (Andrew's dad) is the commissioner of the XFL, and they are slated to start in the spring, and their biggest star QB is Landry Jones....

• Like 9

A few things:

- I feel bad for Colts fans, Luck, Ballard and Reich

- It sucks to lose someone like Luck from the league, he looked good last season

- Irsay is a POS owner who should probably be in prison and who treated Luck like trash (and Manning too at the end if you ask me)

- McDaniels made the right choice

- Colts have a good enough team aside from Luck that I dont think they'll get the #1 pick, but their SB aspirations just left the building obv

Edited by childofpudding
  • Like 5

Just now, warfelg said:

I don't want to turn attention away from something that's an incredible story but.....

......Oliver Luck (Andrew's dad) is the commissioner of the XFL, and they are slated to start in the spring, and their biggest star QB is Landry Jones....

Normally u have to pay for that type of reach around...lol

• Like 2

That's Nuts! I hope the Colts get every penny of the signing bonus already paid to him back that is owed to them. Mitch move 1 week before the season IMO! If this was even remotely on the radar, he should of informed then before the Draft. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, childofpudding said:

- Colts have a good enough team aside from Luck that I dont think they'll get the #1 pick, but their SB aspirations just left the building obv

nobody shuts down on a season quite like an AFCS team 

• Like 1