• Titans
    • Jags
    • Cheifs
    • Raiders
    • Denver
    • Chargers

2 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Sucks we never got to see this or Pats/GB

Why the past tense? This thread is for Super Bowl favorites which it seems like you agree both teams are, again. There is a higher likelihood these two square off this season in the Super Bowl than probably any other matchup possible. If they're both playing, neither offense has a great chance of being stopped or contained for four quarters. However, on paper anyways, the Patriots appear to be better defensively across the board.

I think both the Falcons and Steelers bounce back and play in the Super Bowl.

I think the Ravens knock off the Patriots in the playoffs, but then fall to our division rivals in Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship.

The Falcons offense clicks on all cylinders to once again make the playoffs. They meet up with the Vikings in the NFC Championship game (who knock off the Saints in a surprising upset where their defense has an answer for the Saints offense). The Falcons beat Green Bay and then dominate a Vikings team still on their emotional high from beating the favored Saints.

Regrettably the Steelers win another SB ring. Ryan Shazier holds the Lombardi and everyone in the media eats it up. I end up pissed off, Matt Ryan never makes another SB. He blew his shot.

Favorites would be different from who I think will be playing

I think it will be Chiefs and Falcons...chiefs are the favorites, but the Falcons aren't

Favorites would be

Chiefs v Rams or Chiefs v Eagles...but I don't see the Rams doing as well this year, and on paper the Eagles are great...but gotta see this offense click in september.
Injuries are lingering into the season. With Lane, Cox and Brandon Brooks all questionable for week one. Thats 3 top 100 players that got no time in the preseason and camp. Along with them holding Carson out of the games. It could all be no big deal and they come out swinging...but just need to see it. It was a similar story last year and they started so slow.

11 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Favorites would be different from who I think will be playing

I think it will be Chiefs and Falcons...chiefs are the favorites, but the Falcons aren't

Favorites would be

Chiefs v Rams or Chiefs v Eagles...but I don't see the Rams doing as well this year, and on paper the Eagles are great...but gotta see this offense click in september.
Injuries are lingering into the season. With Lane, Cox and Brandon Brooks all questionable for week one. Thats 3 top 100 players that got no time in the preseason and camp. Along with them holding Carson out of the games. It could all be no big deal and they come out swinging...but just need to see it. It was a similar story last year and they started so slow.

I voted who I think rather than who are favorites and chose Falcons vs Chiefs as well

• Like 1