Texans trade DE Jadeveon Clowney to Seattle for Barkevious Mingo

Steelersfan43

26 minutes ago, Raves said:

No clue what happened but you're still welcome to join us.

I'm actually going to follow along. I've always liked Drew Brees, and it's not too hard to find a spot that's showing the Saints game here in Houston, so count me in either way.

I think it's possible to not be a fair weather fan if you choose to stop supporting your team for a time period if their decisions just don't make sense and then come back when they start making better decisions.  I mean the team can make what should be good decisions and still suck, which means the team still deserves your support, but just horrendous moves that make 0 sense, like the Cleveland Indians of the late mid-late 90's letting most of their best players walk when they were World Series contenders and instead became a major league version of a farm club for other teams, you can stop supporting them for awhile till they turn it around.

Or he is very passionate and very frustrated fan who is exaggerating.

His way of not supporting the Texans is to talk about them 10 hours a day on a message board.

To quote A-A-Ron. RELAX!

BTW, Kal McNair moves past Mike Brown into 31st place as an owner with this clown show. Rumor - They are paying half of Clowney”s tag this year.  (No one gets to mess with Snyder”s 12 inch wide iron throne at #32.