Odell wears 350k watch during game. Stupid or not?

brownie man

Odell Wears 350k Richard Mille Watch  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Is this stupid?

• Yes
    • No

This is a pointless thread that really doesnt need to exist, BUT....

The question is "why?"    

The answer ix "because he is an idiot".

Do I care?   No, but no one remotely intelligent wears a $350 watch to play football in, much less a $350K watch.    

Odell is an attention whoring idiot, but since we already knew that, and knew those are common among highly paid athletes in general...

giphy.gif

• Like 3

I think it's dangerous because in a contact sport players can potentially use it as a weapon. Imagine if a player wears a hard or sharp watch on defense and tackles someone. It could potentially bruise or cut a player. It's not just for aesthetic reasons but players can use this for an unfair advantage.

Edited by BACK2MACKSACK

4 hours ago, BACK2MACKSACK said:

I think it's dangerous because in a contact sport players can potentially use it as a weapon. Imagine if a player wears a hard or sharp watch on defense and tackles someone. It could potentially bruise or cut a player. It's not just for aesthetic reasons but players can use this for an unfair advantage.

Lol wut?  

So the concern is that he’ll have an unfair advantage because he could go Bruce Lee on someone in the middle of a game?  And that player could potentially obtain.... a bruise???

I’m picturing the conversations now...

”Sorry coach, I wanted to tackle him but then I noticed he had a watch on.  I’ve got kids man, I couldn’t risk it.”

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Malik said:

This reminds me of during the 08 debates when people where seriously discussing President Obama wearing a flag pin during debates. That's where we are at as a country.

Can you imagine how catastrophic it could have been if there were any wind turbines within earshot? They say the sound alone will give you cancer. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol wut?  

So the concern is that he’ll have an unfair advantage because he could go Bruce Lee on someone in the middle of a game?  And that player could potentially obtain.... a bruise???

I’m picturing the conversations now...

”Sorry coach, I wanted to tackle him but then I noticed he had a watch on.  I’ve got kids man, I couldn’t risk it.”

It reminds me of the intro to The Last Boy Scout (starring Bruce Willis obviously) when the RB runs downfield, pulls a pistol, and shoots everyone who tries to tackle him.

• Like 2